Alba Terra Tints Natural Tinted Lip Balm SPF8 uploaded by San B.

BY ALBA TERRA TINTS

Long-lasting lip colors, TerraTints will beautifully tint your lips with a natural translucent glow. Zinc oxide provides chemical free sun protection with SPF 8, while nourishing, organic coconut and olive oils soothe and moisturize. Calendula, echinacea and organic peppermint rejuvenate and restore for healthy lip care. 100% Mineral Colors Chemical Free SPF ; Questions? visit AlbaBotanica.com Net Wt. .15 oz. e see more...

• Is it more like lip balm / lip gloss ? And is the surfac...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Margie S.
New London, NH
This lip balm has a really smooth application. The colors are gorgeous- but be ready that they are rich. My only complaint was that it was a little too shimmery for my taste, but it can easily be muted if applied lightly.
San B.
This is my all time favorite lip balm!
The Blaze color has a deep pink hue. It gives a cool minty sensation I'm absolutely fond of. It's all organic with vegan ingredients. Try it you won't regret it!!!
Zulema R.
El Paso, TX
i do not like how these feel on my lips, it leaves a sticky residue, and doesn't have a very pleasant taste. The packaging is cute, and I love the 2 in 1 idea, but not so much the product inside.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I am always looking for tinted lip balms because I love color but I hate lipstick. They glide on very smooth and feel great for hours. Highly recommended.
Summer W.
Is it more like lip balm / lip gloss ? And is the surface slimy , or like regular dry lip balm ? I didn't get much of a good description of this , and I hope that this info would help the influenster community get the info they need =D ~ PLEASE GIVE THIS A THUMBS UP IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS HELPFUL :) ~ thanks for your support in benefiting this , it would make my day