Add a Photo

By ALBA HAWAIIAN
#758 in Facial Cleansers
Aloe Vera, Tropical Fruit Enzymes And Emollients Gently Loosen, Dissolve And Wash Away Impurities For A Fresh, Healthy Complexion. Gentle For All Skin Types, Ph Balanced. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Paraben Free Hypo-Allergenic Made In Usa
Photos (7)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my main #1 daily facial cleansers. I always have it with me, even when traveling. It smells great, leaves my skin soft, cleansed, and feeling all around fantastic. I have sensitive skin too but they have never irritated me - not even slightly.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Bothell, WA
I have extremely sensitive combination skin and break out in contact dermatitis from many many products that are even made for sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to Alba products. This particular wash, the Pineapple Enzyme wash unfortunately drys my face out more than any other but your face feels clean and clear. I have had fewer breakouts and once I started using the coconut milk one along with one of their moisturizers the dryness issue is resolved. Really helps with blackheads.
Somers, CT
June 16, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
I'm so upset because this is my favorite cleansing faical wash product. and i'm currently out of it. this bottle has lasted me jan-may which i was surprised. a little bit of this (a finger tip of this ) is all you need and it goes a long ways. it's a clear foaming gel. dosent over dry your face or give off that tight feeling some people may get with other faical washes! great at removing dead skin cells along with makeup. the smell is pleasant if you like pineapples however. which in my case i'm a big lover of pineapples. it literally smells like paradises on your face. you can fine this product basically ANYWHERE! i picked mine up a khols it's actually where i first purchased it. and i'm so happy i did. this is a organic facewash. which i have notice helps my face more with break outs. with that being said it's great with sensitive skin types. i highly recommend this product. most paces will sell this product between 5-8 bucks i got mine for 7
Monica M.
Monica M.
Feb. 22, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
This is the cleanser I have been using during the mornings the past months. It does a good job but my face feels a bight tight after use. Nothing that a good moisturizer cannot fix. Actually, moisturizer or serum are the rule in combination with this cleanser. The best? it is free of the stuff I do not like (parabens, etc)
•L O.
•L O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 14, 2017, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
One of the aspects I like about this cleanser is that it's not "heavy " on the skin, by that I mean the product isn't thick and after cleaning my face it doesn't feel dehydrated. I have tried other products of this brand which I would re-purchase but this specific one I wouldn't. (Side note: this cleanser does have a somewhat strong pineapple scent to it.)
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 16, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
I have sensitive skin and so far it has worked its ingredients are organic, I recommend 100%. I bought it at TJ Max at 6.99 it was an excellent buy for me.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
June 22, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
This was a very thin face wash. I don't feel that it did anything beneficial for my skin, it was very basic. I did enjoy the pump for keeping in the shower.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
June 11, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
I use this as my second step cleanser in the shower after my oil cleanser. It leaves your face feeling soft and clean and isnt drying.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love this face wash. It helps keep the blemishes down without irritating my skin. The ingredients are organic and there are very few things in it that are on the "naughty" list. I like that I can buy it at the grocery store. While I wouldn't consider it cheap, it isn't nearly as expensive as many department store or specially brands.
Michael M.
Michael M.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Alba Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Lotion
This product smells great and is cruelty free! In addition to keeping my face from drying out, it helps to keep my beard moisturized throughout the day. And the amount you get for the price you pay makes this purchase a no-brainer.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Beattyville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
anyone know if they sell this product alone in a buddle pack? or there products in general. i'm a big fan of this product. i've tried there scrub but it's to harsh on my skin
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Is this good for oily skin with large pores?