Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Cream Shave, Unscented

For a truly terrific shave, leave the soap on the rope and reach for this seriously smoothing solution. Power-packed with rich botanical emollients, our unscented, soap-free cream shave fights off dryness, chaffing and irksome in-growns. Our unique blend of aloe vera, chamomile, jojoba and vitamin E help maximize moisturization and soften unwanted hair for effortless razor glide and reduced risk of nicks, cuts and irritation. It’s smooth satisfaction for sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Cream Shave, Unscented!
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Cream Shave, Unscented I really wanted to love this product. It definitely wasn't what I expected. It was a very gooey gel like consistency that clogged up my razor. It made it impossible to get a clean shave. It made my tub very slippery. This is a BIG NO for me!!!
Amber C.
OSCEOLA, WI
I want to start this by saying I used the mint variety of this, but it is not listed on this site to review. I'd imagine the main construction of ingredients is likely close to the same, if not identical, across their shave creams. This being said, I am not a big fan of the product. It gunks up your razor quite quickly. It stays on your legs nice and you get a close shave, however I have cuts like crazy after using this. I much prefer the trader joes shave cream over this product.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I love this brand but the shave cream didn't work for me. The texture was fine but I didn't feel like I got a closer shave, nor did I feel that it was particularly moisturizing.
Lisa G.
The best!! This gentle unscented shave cream is inexpensive and effective. You only need a tiny amount so the tube lasts forever. Rinses easily and I never nick myself when using it. I've tried other brands like Eos and they don't compare!
Mariah H.
Hauula, HI
This works, but not too much better than other brands. It is quite thick so you need to rinse your razor quite often when using. I have very sensitive skin so this did not help prevent razor burn for me. I’ve bought it more haha once though because it’s not scented which I appreciate and works kind of like a lotion that moisturizes a little.
Justine V.
I needed a vegan shaving cream and this was the best one i could find. I love alba botanica, and this gets the job done. The consistency is different than the foaming or gel shaving creams I'm used to, but I don't mind. You habe to rinse the razor often as the product builds up easily. All in all, great vegan shaving gel.
Francesca G.
Ottimo, mi sono trovata molto bene anche se ho la pelle molto sensibile e delicata. Consiglio a tutte le ragazze.
Maria R.
Bucaramanga
I think this does its job well and I like its unscented, I haven’t had any bad experiences with this

Looking for your answer?