BY ALBA BOTANICA

For a truly terrific shave, leave the soap on the rope and reach for this seriously smoothing solution. Power-packed with rich botanical emollients, our unscented, soap-free cream shave fights off dryness, chaffing and irksome in-growns. Our unique blend of aloe vera, chamomile, jojoba and vitamin E help maximize moisturization and soften unwanted hair for effortless razor glide and reduced risk of nicks, cuts and irritation. It’s smooth satisfaction for sensitive skin.

• For extra dry or sensitive skin
  • Hydro-active cream
  • Hypo-allergenic

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Amber C.
OSCEOLA, WI
I want to start this by saying I used the mint variety of this, but it is not listed on this site to review. I'd imagine the main construction of ingredients is likely close to the same, if not identical, across their shave creams. This being said, I am not a big fan of the product. It gunks up your razor quite quickly. It stays on your legs nice and you get a close shave, however I have cuts like crazy after using this. I much prefer the trader joes shave cream over this product.
Justine V.
I needed a vegan shaving cream and this was the best one i could find. I love alba botanica, and this gets the job done. The consistency is different than the foaming or gel shaving creams I'm used to, but I don't mind. You habe to rinse the razor often as the product builds up easily. All in all, great vegan shaving gel.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I love this brand but the shave cream didn't work for me. The texture was fine but I didn't feel like I got a closer shave, nor did I feel that it was particularly moisturizing.