BY ALBA BOTANICA

When the going gets rough, it’s time to make a smooth move with this fuzz-fighting favorite. Our moisturizing, soap-free cream shave is power-packed with rich botanical emollients to ward off dryness, chaffing and bothersome bumps while invigorating skin with a fresh, cool sensation. An infusion of aloe vera, ginkgo biloba, peppermint and vitamin E help hydrate skin and soften unwanted hair for effortless razor glide and reduced risk of nicks, cuts and irritation.

• For normal or combination skin
  • Hydro-active cream
  • Hypo-allergenic

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Felicianna T.
Felicianna T.
I LOVE THIS CREAM! Perfect for shaving, love the smell. Also, the mint leaves a cooling feeling on ur legs. I enjoyed this product so much I bought the mango vanilla sent as well and it smells equally amazing.

What I also love about this product is that it is not in a can. So when it’s low you do not get the frizzy fluffy weird can smell shaving cream that you receive with a can.

I will say please follow the directions and only place a thin layer on ur skin. Using too much of this project will gunk up your razor.
I bought this product at Marshall’s for a great price, lower than you would buy it for at target.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This stuff is amazing! I used the coconut verbena which is one of my favorite scents. The thick layer of gel keeps the razor from ripping up my sensitive skin. I liked that it wasn't greasy and stuck to my legs without leaving a filmy residue on my skin after like Way coconut oil does when I've used that to shave my legs in the past. I would buy this again and again!!
Madeline V.
Madeline V.
Beaufort, SC
I bought this shaving cream at TJ Maxx, I bought it ultimately for the smell. When I rubbed the cream onto my legs it gave the tingly sensation from the mint extract; however, it does leave behind a residue and the cream clogged my razor.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I was excited to try something different than the average shaving cream or body wash to shave with. This was nothing to be excited about. The main thing I do not like about this stuff is that it will NOT come off of my razor blades. The texture is nice but no matter how thin I apply the stuff it just sticks to my razor blades which is insanely annoying. I will not be buying this again and quite honestly, I do not recommend it.
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
It's an average shaving cream. It has a nice texture and is easy to shave with for the most part. It protects my legs from burn. The main two things I didn't like was 1. that it clumped up in my razor and was hard to rinse out and 2. the smell is a bit peculiar. To me it smells like mint Milk of Magnesia. Not the most pleasant haha
Miss Chelsey O.
Miss Chelsey O.
Surrey, BC
Ok, so it is razor-clogging. I'll give you that.
But. And this is a big but.
This is BY FAR the most lovely shaving cream I have ever used. It is definitely emollient, as the name implies, and is seriously an experience to use. It leaves my skin silky and moisturized and the nice cooling, tingly effect feels so refreshing, especially in this hot weather. And the second ingredient is glycerin!
All we are saying.
Is give these a chance. ☝️😜
Will definitely be giving the other fragrances a shot as soon as I'm out!