Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original uploaded by Lucy E.Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original uploaded by Luanna O.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

If your skin has a case of reptile-itis, this unscented, hypo-allergenic formula is your clinically tested moisture solution. Packed with our unique botanical medley of aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts, plus a hearty dose of antioxidants, our original formula is clinically shown to deliver 100% daily hydration*. Richly hydrating it absorbs quickly, with no greasy residue. It’s a skin celebration! Great for use during massage.

• For normal to dry or sensitive skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants

Proven Results:

• Provides 100% daily hydration

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract(1), Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original
  • "This is my go-to lotion. I like having something really moisturizing but without much scent to put on every night before I go to bed-- this one is great, high quality, made with really good ingredients. they also do nice sunscreen." in 23 reviews
  • "My Gosh this is the best lotion from Alba Botanica because it is barely scented and sometimes that's just what dry skin needs. No added fragrance makes all this difference when you skin is dry or itchy or both! It sooths your skin on contact! " in 11 reviews
  • "Love the ingredients. Moisture lasts throughout the day, and my sensitive skin loves it The light scent doesn't clash with perfume. " in 8 reviews
  • "this is a great lotion and leaves skin soft and smelling good without drying out or wearing off after it drys " in 1 review
  • "This is a wonderful body lotion for the winter months because it's so thick." in 1 review
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
Great basic moisturizer that is effective. Takes longer to run in because it's a more natural product (I don't mind). Huge bottle available at target. I use it everyday. Would repurchase
Blair N.
Huge bottle for an amazing price, especially considering the number of oils in this. This lotion is basically smell free (which I wish I had a floral scent but oh well) but it has just a hit of lotion smell that goes away as soon as it absorbs. It absorbs pretty quick and hydrates very well. It isn't greasy at all, I love it!
Angela G.
Merrillville
I liked this product it added moisture to my skin and it made my skin very soft. The product smelled good and the packaging was nice. One down fall was I couldn't pump the remaining product out. I had to remove the top in order to used the remaining lotion in the bottle.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
HOUSEHOLD FAV. Everyone should use this. It's THICK and moisturizing. Not only does it do such a great job with dry skin but it doesn't stay on top of your skin and really sinks in. My favorite body lotion and it's been repurchased multiple times.
Kate V.
I LOVE this lotion! I'm trying to reduce the amount of chemical filled beauty products I apply to my body daily. This lotions has worked great. I tend to have dry skin and this keeps my skin moist all day long!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually got this on sale, so I was happy with the price. It immediately works on dry skin! It smells a little like oatmeal, but the scent is very subtle. Great for all around use, including on the face, but it's really thick, so I try to use it before bed. It really helps with the eczema and excessively dry hands. Plus it's natural and cruelty free!
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
I've been using this to heal my tattoos and it's been working wonderfully. It doesn't smell, goes on smooth, and rubs in so easy without leaving a residue. The one thing, I do wish the moisture lasted! I put it on before bed and In the AM I feel like it's already time to apply again.
Ash J.
Gary, MN
I ordered this on Amazon, as a filler item for Subscribe & Save the price was 50% less than in my local big-box store. I usually use Nivea lotion, in the Happy smell, but it is not moisturizing enough for my skin. I am very happy with Alba Botanica very emoillient lotion, it is definitely moisturizing, but NOT greasy. I have used it this summer, when it has been hot and humid and my skin never felt sticky. I love that it is truly unscented, so if I want to add a few drops of essential oil when I apply it I don't have to worry about the oil clashing with the scent. I used this after a sun burn and it was very soothing. When I have been in a rush I have used it as a facial moisturizer with no problems. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisture! A little goes a long way as well, I use about 1 pump for my whole body so it is definitely a good value for money.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
I have very sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect. Doesn't burn upon application. Soaked in nicely didn't leave a greasy feel didn't make me sweat I really can't think of a negative for this lotion.. I also bought one of the scented ones and it didn't irritate my skin either
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite lotion. It has a very light scent so it won't interfere or clash with your perfume. It smooths on your skin and absorbs wonderfully. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy. As long as Alba makes this lotion, I will buy it.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would this lotion be "safe" for my children, too? They have sensitive but very dry skin. Looking for a natural alternative!
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this on dry or irritated skin?
Miranda K.
I've been looking for a good cruelty free lotion but I don't like lotions that sit on your skin or don't rub in quickly. How is this one in terms of thickness and how it rubs in?
kara h.
It works well for dry skin. I do not have irritated skin, but I think it is mild enough and has no scent so it probably would not bother you. You could also try something with aloe to soothe your skin.
Crystal G.
Princeton, WV
My legs are so dry and itchy during the winter months. Would this lotion stop the crazy itching? Also, how many times a day do you apply it?