Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original uploaded by Lucy E.Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original uploaded by Luanna O.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

If your skin has a case of reptile-itis, this unscented, hypo-allergenic formula is your clinically tested moisture solution. Packed with our unique botanical medley of aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts, plus a hearty dose of antioxidants, our original formula is clinically shown to deliver 100% daily hydration*. Richly hydrating it absorbs quickly, with no greasy residue. It’s a skin celebration! Great for use during massage.

• For normal to dry or sensitive skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants

Proven Results:

• Provides 100% daily hydration

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract(1), Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Unscented Original
  • "This is my go-to lotion. I like having something really moisturizing but without much scent to put on every night before I go to bed-- this one is great, high quality, made with really good ingredients. they also do nice sunscreen." in 23 reviews
  • "My Gosh this is the best lotion from Alba Botanica because it is barely scented and sometimes that's just what dry skin needs. No added fragrance makes all this difference when you skin is dry or itchy or both! It sooths your skin on contact! " in 11 reviews
  • "Love the ingredients. Moisture lasts throughout the day, and my sensitive skin loves it The light scent doesn't clash with perfume. " in 8 reviews
  • "this is a great lotion and leaves skin soft and smelling good without drying out or wearing off after it drys " in 1 review
  • "This is a wonderful body lotion for the winter months because it's so thick." in 1 review
Jess N.
Endwell, NY
I use this every day. It doesn’t have all the nasty ingredients, and it makes my skin smooth and hydrated. I like that this one is unscented because I have sensitive skin. It is also affordable for the amount you get.
Anna A.
Vestal, NY
Love this lotion! My favorite go to. Rates well on the Think Dirt app for being toxin free as well. It is thicker and very moisturizing. There is no scent but you can add essential oil, although it is hard to fix.
Sarah R.
Fort Riley
This is my favorite everyday moisturizer. I have dry skin with eczema patches and while it’s not the best I have for eczema, when I’m not having a flare up, it’s great on those patches and never irritates them. It’s very moisturizing and my skin stays soft all day. I love the big bottle and pump dispenser and it absorbs quickly into my skin without feeling greasy. I’ve even used it on my face in a pinch and had no reaction or breakouts.
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
The formula of this is great but I just can’t get past the smell! I feel so bad giving this a bad review but it smelled so strong of that cardboard scent. I ended up having to return it. If you aren’t sensitive to fragrances I would recommend getting one that has a scent because I feel like the unscented one smells like cardboard.
Kaia R.
This is my all time favorite lotion. It's perfect for both the face and the body as it's not too harsh on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth without any oily residue left behind. Also, the fact that it is unscented is great so you can still wear your favorite perfume without having too many overwhelming scents!
Jamie S.
Fremont, CA
I live for this lotion. I get eczema easily and have sensitive skin. For the longest time I swore by Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free but this has taken its place and I might even love it more because not only is it moisturizing and doesn’t sit on the skin but soaks in, it’s also cruelty free and vegan. I love this lotion and will continue to restock it every time I run out. My skin thanks you, Alba.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
HOUSEHOLD FAV. Everyone should use this. It's THICK and moisturizing. Not only does it do such a great job with dry skin but it doesn't stay on top of your skin and really sinks in. My favorite body lotion and it's been repurchased multiple times.
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
Great basic moisturizer that is effective. Takes longer to run in because it's a more natural product (I don't mind). Huge bottle available at target. I use it everyday. Would repurchase
Brittany A.
WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is very rich and moisturizing. It makes my skin feel so nourished. I was concerned about finding a brand or lotion that would replace non-cruelty free lotions, such as; Aveeno. I love to use this lotion in the colder months when my skin gets more dry. I love this stuff. If you want a rich moisturizing lotion, get this. You won't regret it!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually got this on sale, so I was happy with the price. It immediately works on dry skin! It smells a little like oatmeal, but the scent is very subtle. Great for all around use, including on the face, but it's really thick, so I try to use it before bed. It really helps with the eczema and excessively dry hands. Plus it's natural and cruelty free!
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would this lotion be "safe" for my children, too? They have sensitive but very dry skin. Looking for a natural alternative!
Crystal G.
Princeton, WV
My legs are so dry and itchy during the winter months. Would this lotion stop the crazy itching? Also, how many times a day do you apply it?
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this in bulk?
Miranda K.
I've been looking for a good cruelty free lotion but I don't like lotions that sit on your skin or don't rub in quickly. How is this one in terms of thickness and how it rubs in?
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this on dry or irritated skin?

Target