Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum uploaded by Ashley J.Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When dry skin becomes an itchy, flakey nightmare, it’s time for maximum measures. This intense (some say magical) body lotion is packed with our unique blend of aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts, plus a hearty dose of antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids. So potent, it’s clinically shown to provide 24 hours of hydration and lotion lovers swear it relieves dry skin instantly*. Your dry skin misery will disappear, flakes will fade and tightness will be transformed to smooth softness. You’ll sigh a dreamy breath of relief and your skin will thank you.

• For severely dry or itchy skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants & alpha hydroxy acid

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum
  • "This is a holy grail item for me. I put it on after I shower and before bed. I have incredibly dry skin and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. The texture is creamy and it stays a bit damp on the skin a little longer than I would prefer. It's not uncomfortable or tacky, but it might bother some. For me it does hydrates my skin and even improves my skins texture. I can't do life without it. " in 5 reviews
Aubrey G.
This body lotion has an amazing scent and always leaves my skin feeling extra nourished. No sticky or oily residue, however, it's quite thick so it can be a little hard to rub in. Great value and size and the pump is very helpful!
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
This lotion is THE BEST!!! I love how it soaks right in without feeling greasy at all. It keeps my son's eczema away. My whole family uses it. I've tried other brands and we always go back to this. The only downfall is the price. But it's a splurge that is definitely worth it, especially in colder months.
Christina B.
Brooklyn, NY
THE best lotion ever!! So moisturizing. So lightweight. I use this all over & it does wonders, even on my hands which get really dry from washing baby bottles and just washing my hands (I have a 7 month old) all day.  Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum
Jen
My skin is incredibly sensitive to drying out after the shower. But this lotion completely softens and protects it continuously. It holds in moisture and beats dry skin and flaking like no other lotion I’ve ever tried.
Cassie B.
Coventry, RI
Tried and true! My lifelong sensitive, dry and splotchy skin has found its savior. I have been using Alba lotion for over 5 years. It keeps my skin moisturized for well over 24 hours. The ingredients are incredible, filled with all sorts of soothing fruits and natural oils. The scent is clean and minimal which is important for those of us with allergies. If you've dealt with skin so dry and sensitive with no help from even pure Vaseline- please try this product. You'll thank Alba!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is like a holy grail item to me now. I just read about it the other day and decided to go and purchase it as I have pretty dry skin on my legs. I bought this yesterday and used it after my shower last night and my legs are silky soft this morning, again I have really dry skin so that is pretty amazing. It has a light fresh scent, which is not bothersome ( at least not for me). It is a little expensive but the bottle is huge and will last quite awhile.
Kate N.
Olympia, WA
I bought this lotion in my university’s convenience store because I’d ran out of lotion and needed a new thick one. I figured it’d be bad since it was my schools choice but boy was I wrong. This lotion is so amazing and has helped my skin out so much! I love it and use it every time I shave my legs because it makes them so soft smooth and hydrated!
Sara M.
N Hollywood , CA
I love how this body lotion doesn't have a heavy fragrance os it doesn't class with perfume. It works great as a light moisturizer, however, if your skin needs some deep conditioning, you'd have to apply quite a bit. Great for all over body use!
Claudia E.
Lakeway
I love this lotion. Due to skin sensitivity I don't use it all over my body because I accidentally bought a scented one and those usually habe added perfumes or chemicals, but my family uses it and they love it. Their skin feels soft. I did use it on my feet because they are very dry and it helps big time!
Ashley J.
I have super dry skin from my waist down....I do get the “alligator legs” especially in the winter. I love using this after the beach as well as it is super moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel!

Amazon