Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When dry skin becomes an itchy, flakey nightmare, it’s time for maximum measures. This intense (some say magical) body lotion is packed with our unique blend of aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts, plus a hearty dose of antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids. So potent, it’s clinically shown to provide 24 hours of hydration and lotion lovers swear it relieves dry skin instantly*. Your dry skin misery will disappear, flakes will fade and tightness will be transformed to smooth softness. You’ll sigh a dreamy breath of relief and your skin will thank you.

• For severely dry or itchy skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants & alpha hydroxy acid

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I have been buying this for years in the jumbo size. I use this all over my body after I get out of the shower. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. This product is amazing for dry skin and it’s got good ingredients. My mom just recently use some of mine and now she is hooked.
Christina B.
Brooklyn, NY
THE best lotion ever!! So moisturizing. So lightweight. I use this all over & it does wonders, even on my hands which get really dry from washing baby bottles and just washing my hands (I have a 7 month old) all day.  Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Maximum
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite lotion in existence. It blends into the skin easy and gives it so much moisture without being oily or sticky. I even use this as my daily moisturizer because it’s not heavy in chemicals! Leaves me soft all over!
Tara N.
Osceola, IN
Love this! The bottle is huge, it doesn't have a heavy scent and helps with my KP (keratosis pilaris - bumps on arms). It even calms down the redness associated with KP. Keeps me moisturized all day.
Cassie B.
Coventry, RI
Tried and true! My lifelong sensitive, dry and splotchy skin has found its savior. I have been using Alba lotion for over 5 years. It keeps my skin moisturized for well over 24 hours. The ingredients are incredible, filled with all sorts of soothing fruits and natural oils. The scent is clean and minimal which is important for those of us with allergies. If you've dealt with skin so dry and sensitive with no help from even pure Vaseline- please try this product. You'll thank Alba!
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this body lotion doesn't have a heavy fragrance os it doesn't class with perfume. It works great as a light moisturizer, however, if your skin needs some deep conditioning, you'd have to apply quite a bit. Great for all over body use!
laura t.
I love this lotion for my dry skin. I was using another all natural lotion however it it was not thick enough or moisturizing enough, and seams I use many of the alba botanica body wash's I ordered this, It has a very mild clean scent that goes away in a few mins.It is rich and creamy yet easily absorbed. I get a 32 oz bottle for 10.00 That is a good deal for a healthier lotion. I think I will stick with this lotion, we will see how it holds up to our harsh winters and my very dry skin.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this everyday for 11 years. I first discovered this when I moved to Colorado. After growing up on the coast, my skin was in bad shape being in the very arid Colorado climate. this is the ONLY thing that worked.
I am now back on the coast and still using this daily.
BTW, the sent is AMAZING. Very light and clean , not perfumy at all.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This lotion is very thick but not too thick, it soaks into the skin so nicely and doesn't have a strong smell which is nice. The bottle is huge and lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase again and again
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this product it works very well to hydrate skin with ought leaving that greessy residue that we all hate. This is one of my favorite products and I would highly recommend this to everyone looking to have hydrated skin!