Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Coconut Rescue uploaded by Shannon W.Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Coconut Rescue uploaded by gby M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When your skin gets to the point that it irritates you at every touch, it’s time to smooth on the big kahuna and show discomfort the door. This rich, creamy lotion made with virgin, unrefined coconut oil, coconut milk and aloe vera instantly provides potent moisture relief, a hearty dose of antioxidants and a jolt of caffeine-fueled rejuvenation. Intensely hydrating and hypo-allergenic, it’s exactly the rebound relationship your skin needs.

• For extremely dry, irritated skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Alcohol(1), Beeswax,Caffeine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Vanillin, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Courmarin, Anisyl Alcohol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Coconut Rescue

Start your review of Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Body Lotion Coconut Rescue!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This rich, creamy lotion made with virgin coconut oil instantly provides moisture relief, and intensely hydrating and hypo-allergenic, it’s exactly the relationship your skin needs. Personally I recommend to sensible skins and at the same time it benefits with a protection during the use." in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff is incredible. I have super dry skin and this is so moisturizing without leaving me feeling greasy. I would recommend it for sensitive skin as well because it is so mild and there is no weird smell like most products. Also, it's a great price for how much you get AND it's a natural, cruelty free brand." in 4 reviews
Mina D.
I love this! I discovered it through my mother-in-law and she told me to use it when I was pregnant. It is thick and rich and a little goes a long way. It really moisturizes my skin and I feel good about the ingredients.
gby M.
This is my favorite lotion that I have ever tried. It smells amazing and leaves my skin super soft. It's not greasy at all but it is very thick so you can use less. I find it easier to rub in right after I dry myself off from a shower. It is a little hard to rub in if your skin is dry but it's worth it . Also this might seem expensive but it last forever I've had the same bottle for over six months
Whitney H.
Fishkill
My fiancé has psoriasis so I am always careful about fragranced moisturizers and just making sure what we use is packed with moisture!! This did not disappoint. I didn’t fall in love with the scent (not a bad scent, just not the best) but the moisture it brought was almost unbearable. Very thick formula for a lotion as it is an emollient, but great for knees, elbows, etc.
Savannah (.
This moisturizer is perfect for anyone who has dry skin-- it is so thick and creamy when you put it on but once you start to rub it in to your skin it absorbs quickly. The product lasts forever which is great because you will see a huge difference in how your skin looks and feels.
Aubrey G.
This body lotion has an amazing scent and always leaves my skin feeling nourished. No sticky or oily residue, however, if you have very dry skin you might need a little more moisture. Great value and size and the pump is very helpful!
Aubree T.
Purchased at: Target
Best lotion I have ever tried. It’s giant size so even if you use it everyday, it still lasts a while like a couple months. Smells like natural coconut and is subtle.
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
So first off, I bought this lotion on Amazon because it was a large container for a really great price, a quart for about 13 USD.
I like this lotion, the scent is light and creamy smelling, if that makes sense. As for the texture, it is a pretty thick, but emollient (as the name suggests). I think it does a great job hydrating the skin but the only minor issue I have with it is that it takes longer than your average lotion to absorb. I think it's a good thing because it means it's rich and moisturizing, but it's not always my first choice because of that reason.
I may or may not purchase this in the future, I'm not sure. I would recommend it only if you have some extra patience for massaging it into your skin.
Jodi W.
Seven Springs , NC
I wanted to love this lotion as much as the body wash, but I was a little disappointed. It has the same nice, light scent as the body wash. It is very hydrating. Unfortunately, it takes a while to rub it in. A small amount goes a long ways, because once you start rubbing it in, you realize how thick it is. It turns really white and takes a while to soak in. I probably won’t purchase it again for that reason.
Brenda S.
The smell is phenomenal I love coconut products that come in variety. I found mine at a local Vons market. It is very effective to what the label said. I believe it was of my expectations nothing to complain about. I don't think there is anything to improve about maybe have it available at more stores.
Leeann R.
Jefferson City
I loved the scent and the value of this product! I wish I could find this product but unfortunately can't find it in stores anymore. The packaging from what I remember was simple but the pump was well made and didn't break like a lot of lotions I have purchased from other companies in the past.

Walmart