Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elly M.Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elizabeth C.Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Exotic and irresistible, midnight tuberose will evoke the seductive pleasures of a tropical garden.  This unique blend of pure plant botanicals, fragrant and healing herbs will refresh and revitalize your bathing routine.  Natural emollients, sea minerals, and soothing aloe vera will gently cleanse, nourish and moisturize for soft, healthy skin. pH balanced.  Benefits all skin types.  No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.  We have not tested this product or its ingredients on animals, nor have we asked others to do so. ; Vegan

• Is this good for people with sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • Is it safe for kids to use ? 1 Answers
Elly M.
Elly M.
Phoenix
This is my holy grail body wash! It is amazing for people with sensitive skin because it is super light and gentle and even hypo-allergenic. The scent is delicious and not perfume-y or overpowering at all. I also love Alba products because you know your getting something free of parabens that's 100% vegan and not tested on animals. I adore this body wash and with a 32oz bottle it literally lasts me up to 3 months. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with sensitive skin or people who like a gentler product.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I bought the 32 fl oz bottle with the pump from target and have been using it a majority of the summer. It is very delicate on the skin and has the most amazing smell. It smells exactly like very ripe mangoes which I love. After using it I feel clean, but my skin feels well nourished as well.
Elsie F.
Elsie F.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, gentle on sensitive skin, organic and fills the bathroom with a fresh aroma. Great for a hot shower, analogous to the spa and similar therapeutic therapies. Will keep purchasing!
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids and I love this! I have very snesitive skin and my youngest suffer from eczema and have no issues with this.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This is a pearly white gel. The honey mango is the most delicious smell, not too fruity, not too sweet. This works equally well for both shower and bath. It has lots of foam, but rinses clean and leaves you moisturized. In the bath, it dissolves well for lots of bubbles. I don't have any irritation after using and my skin is nice and soft. It is vegan, has no parabens or phthalates and does not test on animals!
Summer W.
Summer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic body wash. You can get it on Amazon for around $10-11. One dollop from the pump is enough to wash your entire body allowing the bottle to last for ever. Your skin is left silky smooth with a subtly sweet scent. I love it!
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells AMAZING! Like a tropical smoothie. And because of the coconut oil your skin stays really moisturized throughout the day. I bought a huge bottle at Target-it's my second one! I've actually already recommended it in my YouTube videos and will continue to do so!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Newington, CT
I really enjoy this shower gel, but I wish it was just a little more moisturizing. It's a nice shower gel and it smells absolutely amazing, but my only problem is I wish it were a little more moisturizing because it claims to be VERY hydrating.c
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. It doesn't smell too strong, yet it anther sup nicely and leaves my skin smooth and smelling great!
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
I live this bath and shower gel!!!! I love how it is all natural, and it smells so good!! My skin is very sensitive, but this has never irritated it before!! It feels amazing on your skin!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for people with sensitive skin?
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Is it safe for kids to use ?