Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elly M.Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elizabeth C.Alba Botanica very emollient™ bath & shower gel honey mango uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Exotic and irresistible, midnight tuberose will evoke the seductive pleasures of a tropical garden.  This unique blend of pure plant botanicals, fragrant and healing herbs will refresh and revitalize your bathing routine.  Natural emollients, sea minerals, and soothing aloe vera will gently cleanse, nourish and moisturize for soft, healthy skin. pH balanced.  Benefits all skin types.  No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.  We have not tested this product or its ingredients on animals, nor have we asked others to do so. ; Vegan

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
You have to say yes to this product and go and try it right now! It smells so amazing...a sweet tropical smell that you can't get enough of. It lathers so well and really gets you clean. You feel so refreshed after using this body wash! Plus the bottle is HUGE and I love how it is in a pump.
Magan R.
Baltimore
If you want a rich, sudsy, body wash and you have dry skin..this is for you. Unfortunately, we had to stop using it because it was to oily and causing break outs. It's a good value though and has a lovely, delicate, fragrance. I generally love Alba products.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I’m so happy i found this product at Tj Maxx because this has become my favorite body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin really soft. I will continue you repurchase at Target since they have a big bottle of it with a pump.
Summer W.
This is a fantastic body wash. You can get it on Amazon for around $10-11. One dollop from the pump is enough to wash your entire body allowing the bottle to last for ever. Your skin is left silky smooth with a subtly sweet scent. I love it!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
This smells AMAZING! Like a tropical smoothie. And because of the coconut oil your skin stays really moisturized throughout the day. I bought a huge bottle at Target-it's my second one! I've actually already recommended it in my YouTube videos and will continue to do so!
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is my favorite body wash of all time. It doesn’t dry out my skin like most other body washes. It goes on smoothly and has a nice lather when paired with a loofah. I would recommend picking this up when looking for a new body wash.
Samantha P.
Newington, CT
I really enjoy this shower gel, but I wish it was just a little more moisturizing. It's a nice shower gel and it smells absolutely amazing, but my only problem is I wish it were a little more moisturizing because it claims to be VERY hydrating.c
Elly M.
Phoenix
This is my holy grail body wash! It is amazing for people with sensitive skin because it is super light and gentle and even hypo-allergenic. The scent is delicious and not perfume-y or overpowering at all. I also love Alba products because you know your getting something free of parabens that's 100% vegan and not tested on animals. I adore this body wash and with a 32oz bottle it literally lasts me up to 3 months. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with sensitive skin or people who like a gentler product.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This is a pearly white gel. The honey mango is the most delicious smell, not too fruity, not too sweet. This works equally well for both shower and bath. It has lots of foam, but rinses clean and leaves you moisturized. In the bath, it dissolves well for lots of bubbles. I don't have any irritation after using and my skin is nice and soft. It is vegan, has no parabens or phthalates and does not test on animals!
Natalia P.
Davis, CA
I go with organic and natural products, and I been trying a lot, but ALBA always surprised me.... I have this shower gel since a month and I just LOVE IT. I have really dry skin and the common soaps let it really dry mostly in winter. But this gel it's perfect I use it and my skin is emollient and hydrated. The smell is really good, sometimes when I don't have time I just use this and don't use a cream after. And the best, just with a little of the product you can put in all your body. totally worth it!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Is this good for people with sensitive skin?
Paulina S.
Is it safe for kids to use ?

back