Alba Botanica Very Emollient™ Bath & Shower Gel French Lavender uploaded by Victoria N.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Release the stress and feel the tension disappear with this soothing, calming treat. Packed with pure botanical emollients, our super soothing lavender bath and shower gel cleans, nourishes and quiets your body and your mind. Both hydrating and hypo-allergenic, it combines aloe vera, botanical extracts and fragrant herbs to leave your skin soft to the touch and your body gently renewed. Exhale.

• for normal to dry skin
  • hypo-allergenic
  • pH balanced

Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Excellente brand! I like that it is cruelty free, its ingredients are not harsh and above all, the price is extremely reasonable. A few weeks ago I found in the TJ Maxx this product that is a "Bath & Shower Gel" and I decided to buy it to replace the one I was using from "Bath & Body Works". I have to admit, I loved it! The smell of lavender is delicious (although I like it more when it is lavander-vanilla) and I like to use it before sleeping, as it has calming properties. Without a doubt, I will recommend it to others.
Danielle B.
Fort Worth
Alba Botanica is a great brand. I love that they don't test on animals or use harsh ingredients and their prices are super reasonable! Their bottles of lotion are huge, last forever, smell wonderful and are so moisturizing. I love this one that smells like lavender because lavender has such calming properties. Great before bed, but honestly great all the time.
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
My 6 year old loves to use this and it really does calm him down and soothe and relax before bedtime. The coconut oil makes his skin soft and smooth with the great fragrance of lavender which is amazing! I love to use this as well and it really just makes you so relaxed and calm after a long day of work
Maritza D.
san jose
Really love the smell and feel of this body wash.  I am really not picky or particular with body washes.  I only look at the smell and feel of it and this one does the job. This was the first time I used this product and I would most definitely buy again.
•C H.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just start by saying that this product smells like something I've never smelled before in a body product. I love the soothing lavender smell. It's reasonably priced, and I like that I can buy it at my local market. I love this brand and this product!
Amanda M.
San Diego
I love anything with lavender! So when I saw this product I had to try it. Gentle enough for everyday use. It was my first time trying it but I think I'll try it again. The packaging could be better, it was a bit plain. I will buy again in the future.
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
I use this as my main body wash and also as a subtle bubble bath. I take a lot of baths, and the nice lotiony feel to this wash plus the relaxing lavender scent that fills your bathroom during your bath/shower is amazing.
Marcinia J.
Brooklyn
Very good lathering soap. It doesn't linger. This soap has a pleasingly sent that is not overbearing. It cleans very well and works well with a loofa its gentle and this 30 oz is long-lasting. I would recommend this to everyone including those with sensitive skin and eczema
Teeanna T.
Buffalo
This is the only bubble bath I will use. The smell is not too harsh, I don't have to worry about mixing another scent when I get out of the bath. This wash leaves my skin baby soft! Alba understands what the skin needs.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Smell is amazing. I love lavender anything. The packaging is nice and it seems like a higher end product for a great price: I've used this only once but it was cheap and good value for the product. Definitely will use again.

back