Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Organic Lavender uploaded by Molly G.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Organic Lavender

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Botanically moisturizing natural sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA - UVB protection- Antioxidant rich green tea, grape seed oil and vitamin E nourish skin while aloe vera, lavender and chamomile moisturize- Lightly scented, fast-absorbing lotion is very water resistant and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation- 100% vegetarian and no animal testing- All natural with no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or artificial colors SKU: BNGLA16080

• Can you please keep up to date with other product of this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Love this sunscreen! Smells lovely and gentle on my sensitive skin! It worked great for a day in the lake. I didn’t get burned at all and my skin felt so soft afterwards!
Darby S.
My sister had a deluxe sample about an 1 oz bottle of this and it was enough for me to get a feel for the product. The texture of the cream is medium but on the lighter side. The SPF is 45 which is a decently high number & is very important in protecting your skin for harmful sun rays. This one in particular has a fresh lavender scent and it actually smells like real lavender, in a natural way nothing synthetic about the smell of this product. Throughout the day it can get oily or greasy in the skin but I have oily/acne skin. I don't know how this might react in someone with normal skin it might be no issue so it's definitely worth checking out. I generally don't use or really like SPF's do to how thick they are and how they go on to the skin but this one was different. My complaints are I would like a thin yet effective SP but this is close.
Vanessa A.
Using this sunscreen was refreshing to touch.  Many mineral sunscreens feel heavy, appear chalky, or can even apply in a streaky fashion.  I am selective when it comes to sunscreen ingredients because I avoid avobenzone and oxybenzone especially.  The zinc oxide in this was the reason that I wanted to try it.  It does have a mild lavender fragrance, not at all overpowering.  It does not leave a white cast on deeper skin tones.  If a large amount is applied though, it can make skin feeling a bit greasy.  This is a great product.
Sara E.
Encino, CA
I am extremely fair skinned and have burned all of my life. After doing a little extra research this summer I learned that cream sunscreen is better than the spray! I decided to try this one because it scored somewhat better on the Environmental Working Group's rating scale (but is by no means the best on their scale... Alba's unscented sunscreens scored better). I used it for a week in the Dominican Republic and did not burn AT ALL. It really did an amazing job of keeping me protected. I found it on Amazon for less than $10, which is very reasonable for good sunscreen. I'd highly recommend it! It smells great too!
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Lovely, creamy not greasy. Clean green ingredients. spf of 30. The more oil in the product, the more long lasting it seems, esp if you are sweating or in the water. This is a must have. I use the Lavender, the Vanilla, and the Emollient versions. Purchase these on vitacost.com...an excellent way to compare what you need and get the best pricing and sales. Alba Botanical is CF :)
Evelyn C.
Perfect sunscreen! Alba botanica uses good ingredients, confirmed by Ewg database. This sunblock is better than the unscented because he light lavender scent isn't overpowering but its also lightly fragrant. This rubs into the skin well, although a little patchy at first, and it lasts.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I like this so much that also purchased this for my mother. I mix this with my regular moisturizer and apply it daily before I leave for work. And since it doesn't smell like regular sunscreen, I do reapply every time I need to go outside. The CA sun is brutal and this is very protective against it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
My favorite sunscreen! The smell is DIVINE! It absorbs well for being a thicker white lotion and never leaves your skin feeling greasy. Lasts well even with swimming and sweating. Can often find it on sale at Kroger.
Mandy B.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen! i keep coming back to it year after year. It is thick and moisturizing, but not greasy and doesn't leave me looking like a ghost. I find it at my local drugs store so it is reasonably for a natural product, and the scent is great!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
I found this sunscreen to be a bit disappointing. I was excited to see a lavender scented natural sunscreen, but it stayed white and didn't absorb into my skin well.
Heather C.
Can you please keep up to date with other product of this brand?