Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport uploaded by Elena S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This non-greasy lotion provides durable, water reistant (up to 80 minutes),sun protection for rugged, active lifestyles. recommended by the skin cancer foundation.

• How well doe this stand up in water?2 Answers
  • I burn really bad in a short time it seems nothing works for me w...1 Answers
  • Does this burn if it gets in your eyes?1 Answers
Xueying H.
Xueying H.
Pros:
Good UVA/UVB coverage, no nano particles, on the EPA Sunscreen guide as a safe and effective sunblock, goes on very nicely--doesn't leave white residue behind.

Cons:
I only use this on my body because every time I put it on my face, I inevitably get it in my eyes (no matter how far out I put this around my eyes) and it BURNS for a very long time. This would not be a good facial sunblock for working out or for going to the beach or if you happen to rub your eyes a lot. One time it was so bad I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than a few seconds and I had to wait ~10 minutes before it subsided. But it works fantastically well as a body sunblock.
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my summer essential. I have rosacea and have to use products for sensitive skin... and sadly, even the competing major "reputable" brand is chock-full of crappy ingredients. "Sensitive skin" on the label isn't enough. Thank God for Aveeno and Alba for making great zinc-oxide SPF products that stand up to a day frolicking in the lake and hiking trails! My skin stays glowing without burning under the strong southern sun. They work better than other natural brands, and my rosacea never knows I used anything new on my skin. Happy me! Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport
Tara S.
Tara S.
Philadelphia
This is the best smelling and best working sunblock I have ever used. It stays on really well even at the beach. Normally the sunblock smell makes me nauseous but this smells phenomenal. I also love that there are no harsh chemicals in it. The skin is the biggest organ, why would I want to smother my skin in chemicals. Highly recommend this product.
SeraBabii C.
SeraBabii C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this sunblocks works just as well as any other. I don't mind the price but I would probably stick to buying other brand. I ordered this product online as a suggestion from a friend. I though the packing was cute. I really don't brag about this sunscreen but if someone has it I do have good his to say about it.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this sunscreen- it worked very well on me and my kids. We didn't have any reactions and blocked the sun well. However, I found that if I used it on my face- my eyes would hurt a short while after applying. So in all- I still use this for my body but try to avoid using in any of our family's face.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Ray
Sunscreen is one thing that I just absolutely hate but can't live without. I'm fair-skinned, and can look like a burnt piece of toast after 20 minutes in the sun! I struggled to find a sunscreen that didn't make me feel disgusting after I applied it, and this is the one! I would recommend it to anyone!
Alisa K.
Alisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great sunscreen. Compared to the usual Banana Boat, it feels more natural, makes me sweat less and lessens breakouts. All skin products on this skin are effective and compatible at the surprising price that I get them at. I would definetly recommend everyone else to try it out!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Annville , KY
This is a great overall product and amazing sunscreen I would highly recommend for every skin type. I enjoy the smell which isn't too harsh and light to the skin. Even my children loved it. This product is a great overall SPF lotion and it really goes beyond in sun protection.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous about using this at first because it was different than what I was used to. I liked that this was very easy to apply and it didn't run when I sweat. I was able to get a nice tan and it also didn't smell like normal sunscreen. I will definitely use it again.
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Huntington
Im a red head so im very picky with my sunscreen because i burn so easily. It would be great for the average person just trying not to get burned real bad but it takes nothing for me to get burnt. It was honestly very gently on my skin, almost like a lotion. A little pricey for my liking but it's still a decent product!
Ann A.
Ann A.
Bouckville, NY
How well doe this stand up in water?
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How expensive is this product? Is it worth it?
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I burn really bad in a short time it seems nothing works for me will this work
Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn if it gets in your eyes?