Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport uploaded by Nusreen M.Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport uploaded by Elena S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This non-greasy lotion provides durable, water reistant (up to 80 minutes),sun protection for rugged, active lifestyles. recommended by the skin cancer foundation.

• How well doe this stand up in water?2 Answers
  • I burn really bad in a short time it seems nothing works for me w...1 Answers
  • Does this burn if it gets in your eyes?1 Answers
Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport
  • "This is my everyday sunblock. Its cruelty free, has a high SPF, and its water proof, aka sweat proof. The sun is the number one thing that ages the skin, so I don't mess around when it comes to sun protection. I have sensitive skin, so I need something with a natural formula doesn't upset my skin. and Alba delivers. " in 6 reviews
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my summer essential. I have rosacea and have to use products for sensitive skin... and sadly, even the competing major "reputable" brand is chock-full of crappy ingredients. "Sensitive skin" on the label isn't enough. Thank God for Aveeno and Alba for making great zinc-oxide SPF products that stand up to a day frolicking in the lake and hiking trails! My skin stays glowing without burning under the strong southern sun. They work better than other natural brands, and my rosacea never knows I used anything new on my skin. Happy me! Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunblock Natural Protection Sport
Tara S.
Philadelphia
This is the best smelling and best working sunblock I have ever used. It stays on really well even at the beach. Normally the sunblock smell makes me nauseous but this smells phenomenal. I also love that there are no harsh chemicals in it. The skin is the biggest organ, why would I want to smother my skin in chemicals. Highly recommend this product.
SeraBabii C.
Buffalo, NY
I find this sunblocks works just as well as any other. I don't mind the price but I would probably stick to buying other brand. I ordered this product online as a suggestion from a friend. I though the packing was cute. I really don't brag about this sunscreen but if someone has it I do have good his to say about it.
Kitty B.
Tara D.
Spring, TX
I liked this sunscreen- it worked very well on me and my kids. We didn't have any reactions and blocked the sun well. However, I found that if I used it on my face- my eyes would hurt a short while after applying. So in all- I still use this for my body but try to avoid using in any of our family's face.
Brooke C.
Ray
Sunscreen is one thing that I just absolutely hate but can't live without. I'm fair-skinned, and can look like a burnt piece of toast after 20 minutes in the sun! I struggled to find a sunscreen that didn't make me feel disgusting after I applied it, and this is the one! I would recommend it to anyone!
Alisa K.
This is a really great sunscreen. Compared to the usual Banana Boat, it feels more natural, makes me sweat less and lessens breakouts. All skin products on this skin are effective and compatible at the surprising price that I get them at. I would definetly recommend everyone else to try it out!
Larisa R.
Hesperia
This product it great definitely works for me. I live in sunscreen and this definitely works , comes is a great packaging no leaks. I've used this product once but definitely buying again it did meet my expectations. I recommend this product 100% to any who needs a good sunscreen!
Kaninta E.
Pittsburgh
I have very sensitive skin and finding sunscreen that won't irritate my skin is very difficult. This product is a physical sunscreen (only contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as active ingredients) and it does not irritate my skin one bit. I love this product for daily use!
Christina B.
Annville , KY
This is a great overall product and amazing sunscreen I would highly recommend for every skin type. I enjoy the smell which isn't too harsh and light to the skin. Even my children loved it. This product is a great overall SPF lotion and it really goes beyond in sun protection.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
How expensive is this product? Is it worth it?
Ann A.
Bouckville, NY
How well doe this stand up in water?
Emily M.
Does this burn if it gets in your eyes?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
I burn really bad in a short time it seems nothing works for me will this work