BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fast-absorbing, tear-free, water resistant (up to 80 minutes), non-greasy lotion offers lasting durable protection and a fun. Fruity fragrance for active kids. recommended by the skin cancer foundation.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Very emollient is right! I couldn't get this sunscreen to rub in well. I always felt greasy after applying. The fragrance was too strong for me. It did give good protection from the sun though and that's why I gave it 3 stars.
Yanesha C.
Yanesha C.
This sunscreen is awesome & organic! But it does the job well. Doesn't leave my daughter burned at all. The packaging is cute. Only con is that it does tend to be thick i would like it better in a jar. But i would buy again.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
Used this at the beach and pool on my children and it's great! It performs well and hasn't let us down yet. Will be buying it again for our next trip as it definitely met our expectations. Worth the money and I recommend!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Pedro , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am 35 and I work outside in the elements, the dirt, the sun...this is all I use for my naturally pale skin. It keeps me from burning, doesn't contain things I cannot pronounce and smells amazing!
Kat H.
Kat H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Use this on my kids, they have sensitive skin but this works perfect! I received as a gift, but have been buying it ever since it is very gentle.
Tayler G.
Tayler G.
This sunscreen is so awesome! It blocks sun better than any other diagrams that I've tried! I highly recommend this product
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
It's always a struggle getting children to wear sunscreen, but I feel better about put this product on their faces
Emily S.
Emily S.
I love that this sunscreen has titanium dioxide for protection! And it smells great too! I love that it's natural!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Klamath Falls, OR
It isn't often you find a spf for kids thats safe and affordable! I'm in love with this product
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
Great for kids, stays on in the pool. Has a great smell and easy to rub in to the skin.