Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Natural Protection Facial Sunblock uses extracts of aloe vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba and green tea to soothe and repair, protecting sensitive skin against the free radical damage that often results from exposure to the sun. Natural Protection Sunblock has been renovated and improved with higher sun protection factors and enhanced natural technology for ultimate sun protection and skin care benefits. Natural Protection Facial helps prevent sunburn with an effective, mineral-based, UVA & UVB broad-spectrum reflective barrier. Very Emollient Sunblock is for all skin types. Benefits: Water resistant Paraben Free Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Chemical-free, mineral sunscreens provide a UV reflective barrier on the skin Fast-absorbing, lightweight formula with light fragrance Certified organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile moisturize and soothe skin Grape Seed Oil, Tea Tree and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection Your first line of defense against damaging sun exposure, Alba Botanica light-textured and fast absorbing broad-spectrum (UVA & UVB) Sun Care products are also enriched with vitamins, certified organic herbs and pure plant proteins for optimum benefits. To many of us, tan skin indicates a healthy, out-doorsy lifestyle. However, it doesn't necessarily indicate healthy skin. In fact, there is probably no other single factor as destructive to the long-term strength and youthfulness of skin than the sun. Although the most immediate effects of sun-damage are endured by the surface epidermal layer of our skin in the form of sunburns and drying, over time, exposure to UV radiation can penetrate deep into the underlying dermis and negatively effect the collagen structures within (a process called photoaging). This results in an eventual reduction in skin elasticity and the development of wrinkles. In addition, the alteration of these collagen structures can weaken the tiny blood vessels that are supported within them, making the vessels more likely to rupture and lead to discoloration as well as decreased circulation.

How often do you have to reapply?
What does very emollient mean in a sunscreem?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen!
Ashley P.
Valdosta, GA
Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I can't find right kind of product. I bought that purshase from tjmaxx store and it's one of my favorite facial sunscreen. I prefer use cruelty free or vegan product only. I use it to cover up and protect my face away from sun burns and it won't come falling off or being melting. highly recommended and good quality. #facialsuncreen #protective #faical #fragrancefree #crueltyfree #eco-warrior Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,253 reviews
I love all alba botanical products this is my sunscreen not greasy or irratating to my sensitive skin
bianca S.
Cleveland, OH
Works really great as a moisturizer. It have oily skin so it does not break me out nor does it make me look greasy. It does not have a fragrance either like it states which is good for those who are sensitive. I would repurchase.
Kathy N.
Ventura, CA
I love Alba products and this sunscreen in particular. I want to use more mineral based products bit often they are so heavy on the minerals that they don’t spread well. Not so with this product. I am so glad I found this brand and type (there are many to choose from)!
Alex E.
This is my go-to sunscreen! Natural ingredients, non-greasy, long-lasting. Enables you to feel confident in your skin protection while keeping yourself clear of harmful chemicals!
Audreyann Y.
I use this on the summer on my face and arms. This is a great product and really helps with my spf protection.
Chloe L.
Carrollton, TX
I really like this stuff. I use it daily and find that it is super moisturizing. Sometimes I wear it just by itself, but I’ve also mixed it with several different moisturizers, aloe vera, etc. It has a very light scent that’s super pleasant, to me it smells faintly if honey. ZERO sunscreen smell, which is awesome! Doesn’t clog my pores or make me greasy and even does well under makeup. Love love love
Amanda L.
I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I have mixed feelings about it. It works really great alone but if I put it on under my makeup half way through the day my makeup oxidizes and/or starts to melt off. So if you want it to just wear by itself it's a great product, not so much under makup.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I really like this sunscreen because it stays on all day even on the toughest conditions. It doesn't feel greasy and it doesn't leave a heavy white patch like other suncreens do.
Lex A.
Middlesex, VT
Alba Botanica's very emollient sunblock is my favorite for a day on the beach! This is formulated specifically for faces, and wears super well under makeup. I used to find it hard to incorporate sunscreen into my daily skincare regimen (not good, I know) but because this wears so well under makeup, and goes on easily, I have been able to make the change. I love that it's a natural product and will be buying it again.