Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Elizabeth D.Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Elizabeth D.Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Michelle P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Natural Protection Facial Sunblock uses extracts of aloe vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba and green tea to soothe and repair, protecting sensitive skin against the free radical damage that often results from exposure to the sun. Natural Protection Sunblock has been renovated and improved with higher sun protection factors and enhanced natural technology for ultimate sun protection and skin care benefits. Natural Protection Facial helps prevent sunburn with an effective, mineral-based, UVA & UVB broad-spectrum reflective barrier. Very Emollient Sunblock is for all skin types. Benefits: Water resistant Paraben Free Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Chemical-free, mineral sunscreens provide a UV reflective barrier on the skin Fast-absorbing, lightweight formula with light fragrance Certified organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile moisturize and soothe skin Grape Seed Oil, Tea Tree and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection Your first line of defense against damaging sun exposure, Alba Botanica light-textured and fast absorbing broad-spectrum (UVA & UVB) Sun Care products are also enriched with vitamins, certified organic herbs and pure plant proteins for optimum benefits. To many of us, tan skin indicates a healthy, out-doorsy lifestyle. However, it doesn't necessarily indicate healthy skin. In fact, there is probably no other single factor as destructive to the long-term strength and youthfulness of skin than the sun. Although the most immediate effects of sun-damage are endured by the surface epidermal layer of our skin in the form of sunburns and drying, over time, exposure to UV radiation can penetrate deep into the underlying dermis and negatively effect the collagen structures within (a process called photoaging). This results in an eventual reduction in skin elasticity and the development of wrinkles. In addition, the alteration of these collagen structures can weaken the tiny blood vessels that are supported within them, making the vessels more likely to rupture and lead to discoloration as well as decreased circulation.

Buy on ULTA
Lex A.
Lex A.
Montpelier, VT
Alba Botanica's very emollient sunblock is my favorite for a day on the beach! This is formulated specifically for faces, and wears super well under makeup. I used to find it hard to incorporate sunscreen into my daily skincare regimen (not good, I know) but because this wears so well under makeup, and goes on easily, I have been able to make the change.
I love that it's a natural product and will be buying it again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I have mixed feelings about it. It works really great alone but if I put it on under my makeup half way through the day my makeup oxidizes and/or starts to melt off. So if you want it to just wear by itself it's a great product, not so much under makup.
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sunscreen because it stays on all day even on the toughest conditions. It doesn't feel greasy and it doesn't leave a heavy white patch like other suncreens do.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite green product sunscreens. Works well. The bottle is small for the price.. This face sunscreen is more white on your face then you'd think. I don't mind it but some people do... Respectable brand. Wish it was cheaper and bigger product. All around good product though if you want to find a healthier sunscreen.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite Facial sunscreen. Its hard to find, for its always sold out at the store; so best advice is to find it online. I buy this facial sunscreen year around. It keeps my face moisturized, with out feeling or looking greasy. It is fragrance free, and CRUELTY FREE. #winning. This products shelf life is 18 months, so no need to worry about it going bad for a while.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I have tried many zinc based sunscreens and this one is my favorite because of it's easy absorption (yay for no white goop left on your face) and lighter feel. I keep it by my door to always remind myself to put some on before stepping out...and of course I keep another in my beach bag. I love it because it doesn't cause breakouts on my skin like many chemical based and even zinc based sunscreens do.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stafford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go-to sunscreen! Not only is it free of aluminum and other toxic chemicals that gets absorbed in our skin but it feels extremely light weight and smooth almost like lotion when applied to clean skin! I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a daily sunscreen.
Jennirous J.
Jennirous J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite sunscreen for the summer! It does not leave any kind of white cast especially since I am of a darker complexion. It's also not too shiny either. It blends into the skin well and does not affect makeup application which is a definite plus for me! I'd definitely recommend!
Vivi T.
Vivi T.
Aibonito
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my essential when I want to go and have some sun on my skin. It's important to protect our body from sun burn but also we need to protect our face with the right product. I absolutely buy it again because it feels so light on the face and do the job 100% right.
Kelsea T.
Kelsea T.
I'm giving the Alba Very Emollient Sunblock 4 stars because it is just too oily for my skin. I know that's what it's supposed to do, so I can't be too mad, but I had to wipe it off after a few minutes. Smells great and it's very gentle, just not ideal for super oily skin!