Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Elizabeth D.Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Elizabeth D.Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen uploaded by Michelle P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Natural Protection Facial Sunblock uses extracts of aloe vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba and green tea to soothe and repair, protecting sensitive skin against the free radical damage that often results from exposure to the sun. Natural Protection Sunblock has been renovated and improved with higher sun protection factors and enhanced natural technology for ultimate sun protection and skin care benefits. Natural Protection Facial helps prevent sunburn with an effective, mineral-based, UVA & UVB broad-spectrum reflective barrier. Very Emollient Sunblock is for all skin types. Benefits: Water resistant Paraben Free Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Chemical-free, mineral sunscreens provide a UV reflective barrier on the skin Fast-absorbing, lightweight formula with light fragrance Certified organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile moisturize and soothe skin Grape Seed Oil, Tea Tree and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection Your first line of defense against damaging sun exposure, Alba Botanica light-textured and fast absorbing broad-spectrum (UVA & UVB) Sun Care products are also enriched with vitamins, certified organic herbs and pure plant proteins for optimum benefits. To many of us, tan skin indicates a healthy, out-doorsy lifestyle. However, it doesn't necessarily indicate healthy skin. In fact, there is probably no other single factor as destructive to the long-term strength and youthfulness of skin than the sun. Although the most immediate effects of sun-damage are endured by the surface epidermal layer of our skin in the form of sunburns and drying, over time, exposure to UV radiation can penetrate deep into the underlying dermis and negatively effect the collagen structures within (a process called photoaging). This results in an eventual reduction in skin elasticity and the development of wrinkles. In addition, the alteration of these collagen structures can weaken the tiny blood vessels that are supported within them, making the vessels more likely to rupture and lead to discoloration as well as decreased circulation.

Chloe L.
Carrollton, TX
I really like this stuff. I use it daily and find that it is super moisturizing. Sometimes I wear it just by itself, but I’ve also mixed it with several different moisturizers, aloe vera, etc. It has a very light scent that’s super pleasant, to me it smells faintly if honey. ZERO sunscreen smell, which is awesome! Doesn’t clog my pores or make me greasy and even does well under makeup. Love love love
Tiffany A.
Knoxville, TN
I bought the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Facial Sunscreen after trying one of their other products. I love that my skin feels protected while wearing this sunscreen. I don't use this product for daily protection, moreso only when I'm at the beach or pool. It doesn't have a strong scent, which I love. It does go on thicker than other facial sunscreens that I have tried. It does irritate my eyes some days (I do have somewhat sensitive eyes, so I don't totally blame the product. May be useful for others with sensitive eyes!). Overall, I love this brand and will continue to purchase their products.
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
This product doesn't break me out which I like. It is gentle on my skin I don't have any burning. It did meet my expectations. The packaging is nice. It does leave a bit of a white cast that could be improved
Hannah M.
Tacoma, WA
I use this sunscreen every single day as part of my skincare routine. It's affordable, rubs in well, has nice packaging, and no offensive scent. My only complaints are it's a tiny bit greasy and gets into my eyes sometimes.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite green product sunscreens. Works well. The bottle is small for the price.. This face sunscreen is more white on your face then you'd think. I don't mind it but some people do... Respectable brand. Wish it was cheaper and bigger product. All around good product though if you want to find a healthier sunscreen.
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
My absolute favorite Facial sunscreen. Its hard to find, for its always sold out at the store; so best advice is to find it online. I buy this facial sunscreen year around. It keeps my face moisturized, with out feeling or looking greasy. It is fragrance free, and CRUELTY FREE. #winning. This products shelf life is 18 months, so no need to worry about it going bad for a while.
Brooke H.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I have tried many zinc based sunscreens and this one is my favorite because of it's easy absorption (yay for no white goop left on your face) and lighter feel. I keep it by my door to always remind myself to put some on before stepping out...and of course I keep another in my beach bag. I love it because it doesn't cause breakouts on my skin like many chemical based and even zinc based sunscreens do.
Christina G.
Stafford, VA
This is my favorite go-to sunscreen! Not only is it free of aluminum and other toxic chemicals that gets absorbed in our skin but it feels extremely light weight and smooth almost like lotion when applied to clean skin! I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a daily sunscreen.
Jennirous J.
Tallahassee, FL
This has been my favorite sunscreen for the summer! It does not leave any kind of white cast especially since I am of a darker complexion. It's also not too shiny either. It blends into the skin well and does not affect makeup application which is a definite plus for me! I'd definitely recommend!
Allie P.
Decent sunscreen, it was effective. Beware This sunscreen WILL leave a white cast. It's thicker than most sunscreen, feels a little heavy. It didn't break my skin out! So that's a plus. I would use again since it sells at a decent price. Not the best sunscreen but definitely not the worst!