Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum® Multi-Purpose Jelly uploaded by Alisa M.Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum® Multi-Purpose Jelly uploaded by diana c.Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum® Multi-Purpose Jelly uploaded by Whitley D.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

With beeswax, moisture rich coconut oil and soothing, protective vitamin E, this botanically-based, non-petroleum jelly is a botanically-based substitute for the old medicine cabinet staple. Use as an all-over body moisturizer to soothe skin and protect against irritation, chaffing and windburn. Can be used to remove eye makeup or create a moisture barrier to soothe diaper area irritation.

• For babies, kids or the whole family
  • Locks in moisturization
  • Soothes & softens

Ingredient: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Puritan...
Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
I am a former Vaseline addict, and over the past year or two I have been slowly switching all of my products towards more natural products. Once I finished up yet another giant tub of vaseline, I knew it was probably time for me to get away from petroleum as well, so I decided to try this and see if it could compare with my beloved vaseline.

I like that this product has no petrolatum, artificial colors/fragrances, parabens or phthalates and that they don't test on animals. The first 3 ingredients are castor seed oil, coconut oil and beeswax. So the ingredients are awesome! It also works (for me, anyways) pretty much just like vaseline does. I get extremely dry hands in the winter time, and what I typically use this product for is to apply a light layer to my hands, lips, and the corners of my eyes (which get really dry also) right before bed to trap in the moisture from my other lotions/creams/balms, and it works great! It honestly looks and feels just like vaseline!

I only have two complaints about this. First is the scent. It is not something I ever notice really unless I actually put the product up to my nose and smell it up close, but it has kind of an unappealing scent. I can't put my finger on it, but it almost smells fake? Kind of plastic-y? Which is funny because this is an all natural product. But it really doesn't bother me that much. The other thing is the tube it comes in. Just imagine pushing vaseline through a tube like this. It isn't exactly easy. And I am sure it will only get harder after more and more of the product gets used up. It is nice how you can be sure you use every little bit of vaseline up in it's container, but this I'm sure would impossible to do that (unless you are cutting open the tube, at which point it becomes a bit unsanitary.)

Overall though I really like this product. Like I said it performs JUST like vaseline does for me, so I love that! I am willing to pay a bit more and deal with the inconvenient tube though because I like the more natural ingredients. I was kind of expecting the worst with this product (skin reactions, etc.) and have been so pleasantly surprised to only have a positive experience, and I am really impressed! I highly recommend it!
Hilary B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Now I have always used the regular brand vaseline, but I have used this recently at a friends and it is worth its price. It locked in the moisture in my usually dry legs and elbows. The moisture lasted all day. I am going to pock me up some as soon as i go to the store. It is affordable and in a convenient bottle. The squeeze tube is way easy and less messy.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
So I've only used this basically as a diaper cream for my son- especially while he was circumcised. It is great and I did not find anytjinf wrong with it at the time. I will beed to use it in different ways for a longer period of time to see how else it works but as far as i know, its a great
Product.
Katie H.
I am so glad I finally found a great natural alternative product to petroleum jelly. It has the same consistency but without all of the harsh chemicals. It's also not too expensive and I picked some up at target. It's good for so many uses and really lasts a long time. I will continue buying this product.
Skittles T.
It's a pretty good substitute for vaseline, but not great. It is quite thick and stiff. I could not get product out of the tube by just squeezing with my hands (both of them)! I ended up using pliers to squeeze with. When the tube was somewhat empty, I could do it myself but still not easily. That is a big negative for me. If this were put in a small jar, it would be a great improvement. It's also a little thicker than I wanted or would like.
v i.
derby, KS
Ive used better products but it still met my expectations and was what I was looking for. I like that it makes my skin a bit glowy after use which was my favorite because I live for glory skin. I wish it was a bit more tacky because that means i know i have room to still work it into my skin.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
You need this. It's great for when you are dyeing your hair and need a barrier cream, it's a fabulous chapstick, a beautiful cuticle cream, and a wonderful cream for dry patches. I also use it around my nose whenever I have a cold or allergies and it keeps my nose from getting chapped. A great essential.
Humna S.
Southfield
I personally really like this mask. I saw a difference on my skin the first time i used it and that surprised me, because most products do not usually give you a result the first time. I definitely would recommend this to others and I will most likely buy again as well.
Riley G.
Overland Park
I love this ! I've used it for years ever since learning about how bad petroleum jelly is for us. This works just the same if not better without any harsh chemicals. Works great for chapped lips and skin, even wax burns.
Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
It's ok. It separates as most natural products might. I didn't find a lot of uses for it other than my lips. I think it would be great for someone that uses Vaseline regularly. I just didn't have a lot of use for it.