Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum Lip Balm uploaded by Joy P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plant Powered Lip Care. With Healing Vitamin E Protective Jojoba Oil and Naturally Soothing Plant Extracts. Fresh cherry flavor blended with soy and evening primrose oils natural waxes and vitamin E to heal soothe and protect. With SPF 18 sun protection our plant powered lip care contains healing vitamin E protective jojoba oil and naturally soothing plant extracts. Signature ingredient: Moisture rich olive and jojoba oils soothe and soften the lips. Free Of: Artificial colors petrolatum mineral oil phthalates and parabens animal testing. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil beeswax euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax natural flavor simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil lanolin copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil olea europaea (olive) fruit oil ammonium glycyrrizate tocopheryl acetate and tocopherol (vitamin E) echinacea purpurea extract glycine soja (soybean) oil.

Buy on iHerb*
Joy P.
This product is d/c but I loved alas tangerine lip balm!! I use it everyday bought a 6 pack of it couple months back and will continue to use. Hopefully they come out with more scents instead of just the pineapple one. Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum Lip Balm
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I love this lip balm. I bought mine at a drugstore one day. Wasn't even looking for anything but came across as it caught my eye. I used this daily until I ran out. Love the tangerine smell and it does taste good if you accidentally get it in your mouth. It made my lips so smooth and hydrated. I will by repurchasing again.
Mia T.
Arlington, VA
My go-to chapstick! Perfect for underneath lipstick and smooth and easy to use! I got it at a drugstore and have ordered it online after. Great value and better than the lush chapsticks IMO. I would definitely recommend this!
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
I loved this lip balm because it's from a great quality brand that uses natural clean ingredients. It is more expensive than your average lip balm. The packaging is very nice.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
All time favorite! This is my all time favorite lip balm. I've been on the Carmex route, and forget Blistex. They all seemed to only make my lips worse after they wore off. This lip balm is amazing. It really helps heal my lips. It is very comfortable on the lips, and is a good value. I have found, however, that the vanilla scent works better for me than their other scents. Not sure why, but I'm going with it. Awesome product!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I had been trying to find a un-petroleum lip balm after years of being addicted to vasoline for my lips. I couldn't use anything else, but I vowed to stop using petroleum products all together and found this to use instead. It is a great Chapstick and while it was difficult to stop using petroleum, this product helped and is not addicting to your lips. I feel much better with this product for a couple weeks than years of vasoline. Great investment if you want to stear clear of addicting petroleum products!
Rose L.
I liked this but not enough. It's not as smooth as I prefer and I'm hooked on other natural lip balms. The scent I'd subtle and not too overwhelming. This is a little more waxy than others. Bug it will do the job you need it to.
Autumn P.
Milwaukee, WI
Super smooth and not gritty, doesn't melt easily, provided good sun protection. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Clear Lip Gloss
Karyn L.
Belleview, FL
Love this !! Makes lips nice and smooth without being greasy. I find that I'm not having to constantly reapply. Price is fair as well.
kiya j.
Camden
Its good and wears for an understandable amout of time. Has good quality and does a good feel to it. Also is easy to apply.