Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this product today along with 3 other brands of lip balms/tints. I currently use Chapstick, Carmex, Blistex, and CO Bigelow balms and tints several times per day. I just ordered Terra Tints SPF8 Sienna Tinted lip balm, along with Burts Bees lip shimmer, Hawaiian Tropic SPF45 balm, and Out of Africa shea butter lip balm. This Terra Tints product is useless. I can't even describe it as pasty like other reviewers, my tube is so hard that it won't glide at all. It sticks to my lip and would sooner rip my lip open than glide across them. After attempting to apply it by touching the balm to my lip and spinning it in a circular motion in several places to get it on my entire lip, it was so "sticky" my lips wouldn't move when I tried to rub them together to distribute it. When I finally got it applied well enough to see even tint my lips felt like I dipped them in candle wax. They felt dry and tight and coated with a hard film. My natural instinct was to keep licking my lips because they were so dry and coated with crud, and it had the chemical taste I associate with cheap lipstick. I will be tossing this in the trash. All seven of the other products I mentioned are all products I would use or buy again, some I like better than others, but this one has NO redeeming quality and wouldn't/couldn't use even if I was desperate for lip balm!