Alba Botanica Terra Tints Lip Balm uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tala A.
Tala A.
Macomb, MI
I was really surprised by how easy it applied. I loved the pigmentation of this product, it wasn't too subtle where it looked as if there was no product on at all, but It wasn't too bright to where I wouldn't want to wear it outside the house. The only thing is the texture feels a bit too creamy for me.
Kyara H.
Kyara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The taste is not the best but for my lips it did work well. You may think you don't need SPF for your lips but youre so wrong! It definitely works on sunny days at the pool
cassey c.
cassey c.
I love this bomb is organic but for me it was not very good I guess it's just the way my lips are but if I had to purchase it again I don't think I would but it was just for me most people might like it but I do like the fact that it is mostly organic.
Jersey B.
Jersey B.
Marysville, WA
Wasn't a fan of the taste or color of the balm although the other products I've tried weren't too bad but not my go to.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ehh on the expensive side i prefer other brands over this one. it is moisturizing however it is not all that.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite but not the worst either smells good leaves ur lips feeling soft and hydrated and smooth.
Delaney P.
Delaney P.
Smooth and moisturizing. I also enjoy the fact I can through it on when I don't want something heavy
Dahlia K.
Dahlia K.
I loved this product.it made my lips so smooth and moist. I wish i could find different shades though. The shade i got just seemed too light for me.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't really special.. it does its job which i do like. I like the shade that it tints on my loves and having an spf is a better bonus!
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this product today along with 3 other brands of lip balms/tints. I currently use Chapstick, Carmex, Blistex, and CO Bigelow balms and tints several times per day. I just ordered Terra Tints SPF8 Sienna Tinted lip balm, along with Burts Bees lip shimmer, Hawaiian Tropic SPF45 balm, and Out of Africa shea butter lip balm. This Terra Tints product is useless. I can't even describe it as pasty like other reviewers, my tube is so hard that it won't glide at all. It sticks to my lip and would sooner rip my lip open than glide across them. After attempting to apply it by touching the balm to my lip and spinning it in a circular motion in several places to get it on my entire lip, it was so "sticky" my lips wouldn't move when I tried to rub them together to distribute it. When I finally got it applied well enough to see even tint my lips felt like I dipped them in candle wax. They felt dry and tight and coated with a hard film. My natural instinct was to keep licking my lips because they were so dry and coated with crud, and it had the chemical taste I associate with cheap lipstick. I will be tossing this in the trash. All seven of the other products I mentioned are all products I would use or buy again, some I like better than others, but this one has NO redeeming quality and wouldn't/couldn't use even if I was desperate for lip balm!
Carol M.