BY ALBA BOTANICA

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner fo...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Nour M.
ust amazing it gives my skin a nice feeling lovr it..... also it makes me soo healthy :) highlyy recommanded
Peyton K.
Surrey , BC
I love this, I'm very pale and when I use it it makes me look very sunkissed. I recommend this
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner for a while has anyone used it does it last? What kinda color does it give? Is it easy to apply?