Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

I am looking for a sunless tanner that is clean ingredients but doesn’t leave me orange looking.... do you recommend?
Does this make your streaky and what does it smell like? Some sunless tanners make you stink.
Does this tanner make look orange? I really want to try a good tanner I don’t know if I should try this one
Start your review of Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
I was shopping at one of my favorite grocery stores, Sprouts, and came across the Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion. It's getting to be that time of year again, so I decided to give it a try. Preface: I have been using self-tanners for over 20 years and have had a spray tan business so I know what you need to do to prepare your skin before application. I applied the lotion on my legs only [testing it before putting all over my body]. When I got up the next day I was horrified by the yellow-orange color that was on my legs. I have never had such a bad experience with tanning lotion before. Thankfully, I only applied it to my legs and was able to cover them up with pants for a few days until it wore off. NEVER AGAIN!! I could not and would not recommend this tanning lotion to anyone with light or pale skin. Maybe it would work on someone with olive skin, who knows. This was terrible for me.
Deatsville, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s not awful but it didn’t really meet my expectations. First off, it doesn’t smell like some fake tans, but it sure doesn’t smell pleasant (although it didn’t really claim to). It went on pretty easy, but it doesn’t have a guide to it so it’s pretty difficult to figure out if you missed a spot. My legs came out very splotchy. It doesn’t give a deep tan, so if that’s what your looking for you either want a different product or a lot of applications. I kept it on for the recommended three hours and it took me about a shade or two darker.
Eastsound, WA
Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion uploaded by erin. L.
I haven't used a tanning product for about 10 years but wanted to give it a try and I bought this one based off the ingredients. I figured it would take a few applications based off reviews, but the day after applying I had such a nice bronze tint. I have applied it twice now and it has left such a natural looking glow! Edit with picture: the left is the day I first applied and the right was after two applications and a shower!
Evergreen, CO
I love alba products everythi g from their shampoo and conditioner to there acne face and bodu scrub. This self tanner is perfect for a gradual tan at a super reasonable price point. If you can find this product these days then i am jealous because i haven't been able to find it anywhere for years now.
I was really happy to find a more natural and safe alternative to the tanning lotions I’d used over the years. This lotion gives me a mostly-natural looking tan with just one application. The smell is similar to other tanning lotions, but it isn’t awful. I’ll definitely keep using this when I need some quick color on my pale skin.
When you need just a little extra glow. and don't want to sit out in the sun for hours, I turn to this sunless tanner! It is easy to apply, goes on clean, and works good. I haven't had any problems with orangey colouring. which you can get with other brands. This one is a bit more subtle.
Montgomery, AL
I like this self tanner a lot. It is unbelievably moisturizing, and it doesn't have a strong scent. (The scent starts out fruity and then starts to disappear.) I do wish it gave me a deeper color, but applying daily helps! I have fair skin, so it's good for me to gradually build color. It does not stain my clothing, and if you wash your hands immediately after applying, it won't color them!
Alba is my favorite self tanner I have used thus far. The formula smells amazing and goes on without any streaks. It gives a warm glow and tan almost instantly. I have wanted to buy more, but I cannot find it in store! As soon as it comes to Ulta Beauty again or Walmart I will absolutely be snatching it up again!
I really like Very Emollient Sunless Golden Tanning. It works fast.I liked the color it gave my legs. Unlike other products I have used it did NOT turn me orange, stain my clothes, and make me smell weird. (Most sunless tanners have a distinctive tell-tell smell.) I have learned the trick to apply these kinds of products in a circular motion to avoid looking streaky
This is a great product, it gives a subtle, but noticeable, tan. I purchased mine for the first time at Ulta, but it was on clearance so I may have to look elsewhere for next time. Either way, it was and is a good value. I would recommend this to others!