BY ALBA BOTANICA

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner fo...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Savannah S.
Saratoga Springs
want a nice even tan one morning? check this out you will love it. great price and love the results.
Jasilyn A.
Gainesville, GA
Its okay i guess not something i would trade my normal tanning lotion for though
Cristy L.
I love this product Because is very safe for my body I don’t like to tan in the sun naturally so I keep buying this every year over and over because ingredients are very safe and non-toxic. The scent is very strong but in the second day goes away, a bottle last a year for me.
Shalanda F.
Vernon, BC
I love useing this product!! It does not hurt my sensitive skin which is great!! It's in a nice little package which is perfect you can bring it around wherever this is perfect if you don't have enough time to sit out in the sun to tan! It gives you the same effect !!
Sara A.
Canale, Italy
I think this product is amazing for everything!After I used it I felt much more better and my skin wasn't dry at all (so strange for me)... so I'll reccomend this product always!
Sophie H.
St.andrews , ['', '', 'Scotland']
This is a very gooooooooe tanner like
It felt really good on the skin and left a gorgeous tan, still on my first bottle so I don't know if I would but again, for the price it definitely did what it states
ashley f.
chalk river Ontario canada
Had a great smell but wasn't for me to streaky didn't like the way it dryed   and it was a little expansive for such a small amount couldn't offer more for what you pay
Tori S.
Jackson, TN
I tried several self tanning lotions and I like this one the best. It doesn't streak and is super easy to apply. I could also see results after only one application. I have been using this for years and recommend trying it.
Eva H.
Windsor, ON
Too much money for a simple tanner lotion. It's my first time i used this, and maybe thats why i dont have like the best results.
Wassima e.
Love this sunning tan product really good creme protects me good i use this always in the summer really recommend
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner for a while has anyone used it does it last? What kinda color does it give? Is it easy to apply?