BY ALBA BOTANICA

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner fo...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Autumn W.
Powder Springs
I love this self tanner!! It is great for fair skin. I have not experienced any streaks just a beautiful natural glow. Would definitely recommend!!
Christina H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've not had a chance to try this product. Ive heard great things about this company and would be willing tongue this sunless tanner a try.
ashley r.
I'm assuming i do not apply this product on properly. I was streaky blotchy and uneven as they come lol other than that product was nice
Raigan R.
Decatur
I'm very pale so I always try to keep self tanner around. I usually use tan towels but this was a bit cheaper. I liked the product!
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is amazing to get a healthy bronze glow! I wore it for weddings and to the beach before I was tan to get some bronzed skin.
Vanessa C.
Randolph, NJ
I find this gentle enough to use on my face and not cause breakouts. No streaks, no orange hue, no breakouts. Win-win-win
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
So glad it didn't leave that orange color or sticky feeling when I applied it to my arms and legs! No staining my hands!
Claudia R.
Round Lake
Used this right before going on vacation to the ocean! Looked the results! It gave my body a nice healthy looking glow!
Malorie W.
Protects against suns rays, however does leave an oily feel on skin. Leaves you with a nice tan tint but never a burn.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
It didn't work very well for my skin. It looked uneven and blotchy. Will definitely try something new.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner for a while has anyone used it does it last? What kinda color does it give? Is it easy to apply?