Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion uploaded by Gia O.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #85 in Self-Tanner

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I love alba products and have been looking at this self t...1 Answers
Sarah T.
Great everyday tanner for a little color. Be careful around wrist, sometimes it shows orange the next day. I always put it on after I shower before bed & put lotion on my wrists to help it spread better.
Samantha H.
Plattsburgh
I liked this product but didn't really enjoy they smell. Something about it turned me off. Other than that I liked the product and what it did for my skin. Wasn't very pricey.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
As someone who is a little afraid to use sunless tanners, this one was pretty foolproof for me. No mess, no stains, no streaks, and best of all, no orange glow! Just a nice, healthy bronze glow that wasn't over the top. I got a lot of compliments after one application. Best of all, the ingredients are more naturally derived if that is a concern you have. Great self tanner at a great price point!
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
I love this lotion. I moved back East from California so i noticed that my glow was gone. I started using this product and love it! Looks like i never left! No steaks and it looks so natural. I also have very sensitive skin and didn't have any irritation. The only downside is it does have a smell and you have to wait 15 minutes for it to really sink in to your skin before putting on your clothes. I recommend exfoliating before using and wash your hands right after your done.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
This product is awesome! With 100 percent vegetarian ingredients you can be confident your not covering yourself in chemicals. It is smooth, creamy, and smells great! Leaves you lightly bronzed and you can keep adding to get a darker color. This product doesn't leave me orange at all or smelling bad. definitely will buy again!
Alyssa H.
East Lansing , MI
I love this self-tanner. It gives me a glow without being too orange and it's easy to rub in. The Only con is it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it still lasts about 4-5 days. My favorite part is the natural based ingredients making me feel confident in repeated use.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
A very light natural color of self tanner. I had to use 2 to 3 layers to get my desired shade. It has a nice scent but. The color doesnt last too long maybe a couple days although i believe it s much cheaper than getting a 50 dollar spray tan that washes out in a few days.
Tamarah O.
This is great when you need to look a little sunkissed. If your clothing is fitting it may rub onto clothing and stain. But over all it works for a quick fix.
Lonna L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best low cost self tanner on the market. Its always sold out whenever I look for it at the store though! Bring this back to all the grocery stores please!
Kaitlynn R.
I love this product it helped me with tanning so much. I thought that I was going to be pale all summer but this helped and now I have a beautiful tan.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner for a while has anyone used it does it last? What kinda color does it give? Is it easy to apply?