Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion uploaded by Gia O.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #86 in Self-Tanner

When you need just a little sun-kissed glow, our easy-to-use, non-streaking self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for a natural-looking tan in less than 3 UV-free hours. This is one of those rare times when it is better to go non-natural!

• Non-streaking
  • Natural-looking color

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner fo...1 Answers
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Great product, smells so good! The tanning effect isn't anything crazy. It defiantly does work. I like to use this on my face as the other self tanner i use for my body specifies that it should not be used on the face. This does not make me breakout. Takes about 15 mins to dry. I like to put it on before I sleep and then wake up with a glow. Can be reapplies after 3 hours for a darker effect. Highly recommend this product.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
I liked this self tanner because it’s organic and doesn’t have harmful chemicals but it doesn’t get you very tan. Also the light tan you get only lasts until you bathe but at least it gives you a little healthy glow! I would buy again since it’s organic!
Turner W.
Cecil, AL
I like this self tanner a lot. It is unbelievably moisturizing, and it doesn't have a strong scent. (The scent starts out fruity and then starts to disappear.)

I do wish it gave me a deeper color, but applying daily helps! I have fair skin, so it's good for me to gradually build color.

It does not stain my clothing, and if you wash your hands immediately after applying, it won't color them!
Megan A.
Alba is my favorite self tanner I have used thus far. The formula smells amazing and goes on without any streaks. It gives a warm glow and tan almost instantly. I have wanted to buy more, but I cannot find it in store! As soon as it comes to Ulta Beauty again or Walmart I will absolutely be snatching it up again!
Karla K.
I really like Very Emollient Sunless Golden Tanning. It works fast.I liked the color it gave my legs. Unlike other products I have used it did NOT turn me orange, stain my clothes, and make me smell weird. (Most sunless tanners have a distinctive tell-tell smell.) I have learned the trick to apply these kinds of products in a circular motion to avoid looking streaky
Kathreen L.
Milwaukee, WI
I was given this as part of a gift. I had doubts since my mother in law gave it to me, but it was fabulous. I loved what it was made out of, since that is something I'm highly concerned about. I don't want to be adding chemicals into my body if I don't have too. But I loved this. It worked fabulously and I would definitely buy it on my own!!!
Alyssa H.
East Lansing, MI
I love this self-tanner. It gives me a glow without being too orange and it's easy to rub in. The Only con is it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it still lasts about 4-5 days. My favorite part is the natural based ingredients making me feel confident in repeated use.
Morgan M.
This self tanner gradually added a nice tone to my skin, but did go on a bit patchy (which probably has to do with my application). I got this product at Whole Foods on a nice summer sale. There isn't a lot in the bottle, but it lasted me 3 weeks with 3 times a week application. Would definitely recommend !
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
A very light natural color of self tanner. I had to use 2 to 3 layers to get my desired shade. It has a nice scent but. The color doesnt last too long maybe a couple days although i believe it s much cheaper than getting a 50 dollar spray tan that washes out in a few days.
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I'm not tan by any means and tanning in a tanning bed just doesn't work for me. I bought this product at ultra just looking around. Since I'm fair skinned this product turned me orange easier than it fit my friend that a little bit darker then me
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love alba products and have been looking at this self tanner for a while has anyone used it does it last? What kinda color does it give? Is it easy to apply?