Alba Botanica Sun Sport Spray Very Emollient

Perfect for daily wear this fast absorbing lotion is non-greasy and fragrance free Albo Botanica, now offers two sunscreen lotions in spray form! Convenient sprays delivers fast and easy application. The ergonomically-designed trigger has a no-slip grip and reduces environmental damage and inhalation risk posed by aerosal sprays. Both the Sport and Kids Sunscreens are very water resistent, 80 minutes, Skin Cancer Foundation recommendated, hypo-allergenic, and is a quick-absorbing milk lotion. Kids Spray SPF 40 is a tear-free formula with a light, natural fruit fragrance, and Sport Spray SPF 40 provides durable protection for rugged, active use. Made with 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Sun Sport Spray Very Emollient!
How would you rate this product?
Kailee M.
I like to try sunscreen cause I'm outdoors all the time. It's very hard to find something that works for my skin well. It's a very good value. And it's a 10/10 I definitely would recommend it to people.
Chelsea H.
Great level of spf. Love the applicator. Satisfied. Bought at a drug store. First time user
Julie R.
My sister brought this to the beach and I'm impartial to it. It was my first time using it and I probably wouldn't buy again. I liked the packaging and that it never spilled. It was a little too harsh on my face. The price is a little high for how often I felt I needed to reapply and it dried my skin out also.
Tanya J.
Most sun creams are really oily and mess up your makeup if you haven't used primer and normally I mix a suncream in my moisturiser but they still tend to make my face look oily. However using the L'Oréal spf, it doesn't make my skin appear oily.
Lesley  J.
Kingston, ON
I have used the cream version of this sunblock and it is simply amazing! I have to order it online at well.ca as I can't find a local retailer but it's well worth the hassle. I actually use this sunblock as a day to day moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin that breaks out easily and this product does not make my skin break out. I use this on my face only and other sunblock on my body. The rest of my body gets burned and is quite tanned at this point but my face is pale and moisturized. This product works phenomenally!

Looking for your answer?