Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jerikah B.Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
There are a lot of downsides to this sunscreen - it has a strong, not too pleasant scent, it's a very thick formula that is difficult to apply, and it also leaves a pretty visible white cast after application.

Despite all that, this sunscreen is still worth purchasing, especially if you're looking to go into the ocean where wildlife needs to be protected. This sunscreen doesn't have some of the dangerous chemicals seen in most sunscreens, which is good for you, good for the wildlife! I brought it to Cancun, and I didn't get sunburned, and I could use it everywhere!

I do wish, however, that there was a travel size version for this.
Colleen K.
Greenwood, IN
This is a holy grail sunscreen for me!! It keeps me super protected all day in the summer with few reapplications. It isn't super expensive at all, and I buy it from my local grocery store. Great product overall.
Jessie K.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This sunscreen is awesome since it stays on after sweat and water try to take it off! I am very careful about sun exposure on my face and this is one of the only brands of sunscreen that I trust with my face!
Wilma B.
Imperial Beach
The sunscreen worked great for my skin. Non greasy, this was the first time using it. Worked great no sun burn. The packaging with instruction use, not too pricey on average with other sunscreens. I liked it.
Jackie S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Absolutely love this product. The scent is not overpowering. It works great and stays put even if you are sweating!!!! It doesn't feel greasy and is great for the whole family. This size 4 oz is the perfect size to able to carry with you. It can be purchased at most stores.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
I recieved this sunscreen as a gift from my mother since I am notorious for forgetting to put on sunscreen. It's very thick and covers well. As a brown girl, I have to wait a while for it to sink into my skin before going out because it has an insane white tint to it. The smell isn't overpowering and the staying power is great.
Stephanie R.
Hurricane, WV
We love this and all the other Botanical sunscreens. I love the smell and feel of it. Not sticky or oily. I have recently switched my family of six from harsher chemicals whenever possible and was glad to find a useful, more natural made sunscreen.
Brett M.
Vacaville CA
This is the most amazing skin care product on the market! It is perfect for me as a guy, and not overpowering when it comes to sense of smell. It's so fantastic I can even use it on my three-year-old child! I highly recommend it to everybody!
Miguelina A.
This product to be honest I just use it, like 3 times. at supermarket near my home. I use to practice swimming, and let tell I have no regrets about it.  It was really effective.
Katelyn E.
Ione, CA
Does the job. I don’t break out in hives. But doesn’t rub in and stay white. It’s one of two that I get regularly. Has no smell, which has its ups and downs.