Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...
Sara W.
It was a great product. It didn't leave my face oily! I've used it on my whole family. We were successfully protected from the suns harmful rays.
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
This one goes on white and has a slightly nutty smell and is a bit thick but I only use it on my body, not Face else I break out.
Carolina C.
This is by far one of my favorite sunscreens! It works wonders on the hottest beach days and keeps your skin looking great!
Stefani M.
Los Angeles
I love all of Alba products because they are natural, cruelty free. They always smell great and feel so good on my skin
Angelica R.
My go-to for sun protection. It's easily the most effective brand I've used, and it smells even better than most.
Molly M.
Lasts for a long time and doesn't leave a white residue on skin. Sweat proof and water proof and smells good too!
Mary K.
Sterling Heights
This product worked very well. I bought it from the store for a vacation and ended up really liking the product.
Alexa N.
Belmar, NJ
Lovely product, will not clog pores, long lasting, and keeps skin healthy and protected from damaging rays
Maryelis H.
You should try this sunscreen it is very good! And it is cheaper than others!!!!!!!!!!!
Lesley J.
Kingston, ON
This is my favourite sunscreen!!! It is natural, non-greasy and non irritating for my sensitive skin. I use this sunscreen on my face, it is that gentle. I spend a lot of time in the sun and I have never burned wearing this sunscreen. Even when I was in Mexico, in the water for hours, without reapplying all day. I would say that's pretty effective!!