Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jerikah B.Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Natacha P.
Chadds Ford, PA
I actually began using this when nannying for a family. They used it on their child and so I got well acquainted with the product. While the texture isn't the best, it's sunscreen so it's gonna feel weird anyway. Never got sunburnt while using it!
Holli C.
Corsicana
I love this brand. They are cruelty free and their ingredients are amazing. I want to try more from them! But since its summer this is the sunscreen I use! Love it! Gotta protect yourself from those harmful rays!
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I love this sunscreen , it keeps my skin soft and moisturized for hours protecting me from sunburn . It's fragrance free so it doesn't irritate my face and it's natural , what a great product .. a must try !!!
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
There are a lot of downsides to this sunscreen - it has a strong, not too pleasant scent, it's a very thick formula that is difficult to apply, and it also leaves a pretty visible white cast after application.

Despite all that, this sunscreen is still worth purchasing, especially if you're looking to go into the ocean where wildlife needs to be protected. This sunscreen doesn't have some of the dangerous chemicals seen in most sunscreens, which is good for you, good for the wildlife! I brought it to Cancun, and I didn't get sunburned, and I could use it everywhere!

I do wish, however, that there was a travel size version for this.
Colleen K.
Greenwood, IN
This is a holy grail sunscreen for me!! It keeps me super protected all day in the summer with few reapplications. It isn't super expensive at all, and I buy it from my local grocery store. Great product overall.
Jessie K.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This sunscreen is awesome since it stays on after sweat and water try to take it off! I am very careful about sun exposure on my face and this is one of the only brands of sunscreen that I trust with my face!
Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
This is my go to sunscreen. It’s amazing and does such a great job protecting my fair skin from burning. It lasts for the 80 minuets it claims and is water resistant.
Wilma B.
Imperial Beach
The sunscreen worked great for my skin. Non greasy, this was the first time using it. Worked great no sun burn. The packaging with instruction use, not too pricey on average with other sunscreens. I liked it.
Jackie S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Absolutely love this product. The scent is not overpowering. It works great and stays put even if you are sweating!!!! It doesn't feel greasy and is great for the whole family. This size 4 oz is the perfect size to able to carry with you. It can be purchased at most stores.
Stephanie Lucia V.
San diego, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I've got oily skin and this does just the trick. Protects me from the sun and doesn't make me super oily. It's a great product for the price and I use it every single day. I know this one says sport and but I purchased this one because I just got a chemical peel and it's protected me perfectly from the sun. Also it's wonderful because it's sweat resistant. 5 stars!

back