Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...
Kaiti A.
This sunscreen is very effective for protecting my sensitive skin. My only qualm is that it burns my eyes, but that's common for sunscreens. I really appreciate that it's vegetarian and cruelty free. Very softening for dry skin as well. Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45
Rosangel P.
I like that sunscreen! is the cream suitable for my skin type and my exposure to the sun. I love that it has no fragrance, is not greasy and does not cause allergy. It has a perfect size to carry it in my bag and I can use it any day of the year. I recommend it!
Brittany P.
Petaluma, CA
My mother in law purchased this originally and mentioned how much she liked the way it felt. I have to agree, you aren't left with that greasy, oily feeling like you usually get with most sunscreens. It also smells nice without being an overbearing fragrance.
Stephanie R.
Hurricane, WV
We love this and all the other Botanical sunscreens. I love the smell and feel of it. Not sticky or oily. I have recently switched my family of six from harsher chemicals whenever possible and was glad to find a useful, more natural made sunscreen.
Brett M.
Vacaville CA
This is the most amazing skin care product on the market! It is perfect for me as a guy, and not overpowering when it comes to sense of smell. It's so fantastic I can even use it on my three-year-old child! I highly recommend it to everybody!
valerie W.
Santa Maria, CA
It is a really thick sunscreen. But I've never been sunburnt with it so I can't complain. I suggest only using it when doing a sport such as swimming or running since it is extra thick. I would recommend this product to any athletes :)
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
This is the only sunscreen I use for myself. I prefer to use chemical free products on my skin that are effective and this does the job. My only complaint is that I wish it smelled better. It smells sorta of like chalk?
Melinda O.
This is a great thick sunscreen. It is very protective. But if you don't like thick lotion this is not for you. I got this at CVS. But overall this product is amazing. If you burn easily then this is the product for you.
Natacha P.
Chadds Ford, PA
I actually began using this when nannying for a family. They used it on their child and so I got well acquainted with the product. While the texture isn't the best, it's sunscreen so it's gonna feel weird anyway. Never got sunburnt while using it!
Holli C.
Corsicana
I love this brand. They are cruelty free and their ingredients are amazing. I want to try more from them! But since its summer this is the sunscreen I use! Love it! Gotta protect yourself from those harmful rays!