Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jerikah B.Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on iHerb*
Calia F.
Augusta
great sunscreen product really works well on my skin and my whole families skin.Its not pricey at all its kinda the same price as other sunscreens. i purchased it from target and it has good packaging u just have to be careful of the bottle since its a squeeze bottle and it could burst open in your bag. i would recommend this sunscreen i like it a lot.
Cristy L.
I love Alba Botanica brand, and this is not the exception, the cream version is very practical and travel friendly! It leaves a white cast but I don't care as long as I am protected! I think all the AB sunscreens are great because they are Coral reef safe, without oxybenzone or abovenzone!!
Kaiti A.
This sunscreen is very effective for protecting my sensitive skin. My only qualm is that it burns my eyes, but that's common for sunscreens. I really appreciate that it's vegetarian and cruelty free. Very softening for dry skin as well. Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45
Rosangel P.
I like that sunscreen! is the cream suitable for my skin type and my exposure to the sun. I love that it has no fragrance, is not greasy and does not cause allergy. It has a perfect size to carry it in my bag and I can use it any day of the year. I recommend it!
Brittany P.
Petaluma, CA
My mother in law purchased this originally and mentioned how much she liked the way it felt. I have to agree, you aren't left with that greasy, oily feeling like you usually get with most sunscreens. It also smells nice without being an overbearing fragrance.
Dehlila T.
I bought this sunscreen primarily for my face. I wasn't sure if this would break me out since it wasn't specified for the face but I've been using for a few months and it hasn't. This sunscreen is a mineral sunscreen so it's more natural but you unfortunately get terrible white cast. The smell is different than regular sunscreen and not as greasy feeling.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
I love this brand and I love that the products are vegan friendly and cruelty free. This sunscreen works great but it's difficult to run into skin. It is very thick. It's also a little pricey and the bottle is small with may be good for traveling.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
It is very thick which is nice. The sweat just rolls off your face and you really know when you need to apply more because it doesn't roll off. Other complained because it was hard to spread but I think it dod its job way better then others.
valerie W.
Santa Maria, CA
It is a really thick sunscreen. But I've never been sunburnt with it so I can't complain. I suggest only using it when doing a sport such as swimming or running since it is extra thick. I would recommend this product to any athletes :)
Melinda O.
This is a great thick sunscreen. It is very protective. But if you don't like thick lotion this is not for you. I got this at CVS. But overall this product is amazing. If you burn easily then this is the product for you.