Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jerikah B.Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
Both my son and I can’t use “basic” sunscreens they give us a rash. This brand is the best! We use this one when we swim. I’ve put it on my face too and it didn’t burn my eyes. It will continue to be our go to. It isn’t greasy either
Alison E.
At first I really liked this sunscreen as it’s texture was smooth and not rough as some sunscreens are and it absorbed nicely into my skin. My complaint was that it seemed to make my sensitive skin break out after just a few uses. It also has the side effect of burning pretty bad if you sweat into your eyes. It did provide good sun protection however.
Gerannie B.
Grand Isle
If you are a person of color, do not buy this one, it leaves skin purple!! And it is very hard to wash out of skin, but I am sure it protects a lot! Because it is hard to wash out! Haha
Kassidy H.
Clearfield
Purchased at: Target
The smell is nice and it keeps you protected for daily use or for use in prolonged sun exposure. I love that this brand does not test in animals and chooses ingredients that are environmentally safe. The consistency is a bit oily, but this is not a concern for me personally.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this because I needed some more sunscreen and it was fragrance free. I must say I am impressed with this so far. It's fragrance free which is a must and goes on quite smoothly and doesn't leave a white cast on me. I normally dont care if there is a little white cast but this has almost zero. I will say that I used this on my face and I put the normal amount on to get adequate sun protection which is about a nickel size to your face alone and about a shot glass to the rest of your exposed areas. I know. That's a lot. That's why the spf should range from 30-50 because most people dont put on the recommended amount and generally achieve spf 15 or so. BUT this did make my face feel a tad greasy when I put that much on my face but what I put on the rest of my body felt really nice and moisturized and not greasy feeling. The product did eventually absorb into my face making it appear less greasy but I have other face sunscreens such as Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g which is fantastic and not greasy whatsoever no matter how much you put on so I greatly reccomend that for a face sunscreen and this for a body. The amount you get for the price isnt bad either.
Shay A.
I have very sensitive skin and can't stand a heavy, greasy sunscreen. This goes on thick but absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin. I can wear it alone or under makeup.
Alison P.
Philadelphia, PA
Smelled good and went on really well. A bit thick but it blended in well and did a really good job at protecting my skin from the sun, which is the most important part.
Ana J.
I️ bought this sunscreen while it was on sale (it is kind of on the expensive side, after all). I️ first used it on a trip to my friend’s lake house, and it did its job! I️ applied every so often (because we were in the water and on the boat kneeboarding, water skiing, and tubing) and I️ didn’t get burned! It also didn’t irritate my skin, so I️ will definitely be buying again.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great sunblock for when you are active and getting sweaty on a hot sunny day like at the beach or on a hike. I have also used it on days where I’m going to be in the sun for long periods of time having fun with friends like at music festivals and day concerts. It really helps block unwanted tan lines and sunburns. The only negative thing is that it doesn’t mix into the skin perfectly so it can leave a little bit of residue where the product is noticeably on the skin.
Taylor B.
Beaverton, OR
Recently went cruelty-free and bought this sunscreen to try out. It's pricier than your average drugstore chemical concoction, but very reasonably priced for a nice cruelty-free option. It applies more like a lotion than many other sunscreens, and doesn't have the gross sunscreen smell. It doesn't leave a super greasy cast and is easy to rub in. Good option!