Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jerikah B.Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45

Start your review of Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this sports version, it stops your sweat from leaking some how. So useful when playing sports or on a super hot day. I can apply this to my face, it is that gentle.
Clearfield
Purchased at: Target
The smell is nice and it keeps you protected for daily use or for use in prolonged sun exposure. I love that this brand does not test in animals and chooses ingredients that are environmentally safe. The consistency is a bit oily, but this is not a concern for me personally.
Alba Sunscreen works wonders! This formula is thick and a little goes a long way. Also, this is fragrance free, but the odor is little off putting, but natural, and easy to get use to as you spread it. This also leaves the skin hydrated and not too oily after it soaks in.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this because I needed some more sunscreen and it was fragrance free. I must say I am impressed with this so far. It's fragrance free which is a must and goes on quite smoothly and doesn't leave a white cast on me. I normally dont care if there is a little white cast but this has almost zero. I will say that I used this on my face and I put the normal amount on to get adequate sun protection which is about a nickel size to your face alone and about a shot glass to the rest of your exposed areas. I know. That's a lot. That's why the spf should range from 30-50 because most people dont put on the recommended amount and generally achieve spf 15 or so. BUT this did make my face feel a tad greasy when I put that much on my face but what I put on the rest of my body felt really nice and moisturized and not greasy feeling. The product did eventually absorb into my face making it appear less greasy but I have other face sunscreens such as Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g which is fantastic and not greasy whatsoever no matter how much you put on so I greatly reccomend that for a face sunscreen and this for a body. The amount you get for the price isnt bad either.
I liked this sunscreen, it worked well and the price was fair. I reapply quite often because I burn very easily, I didn't get burn badly and then I liked how it felt on my skin.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great sunblock for when you are active and getting sweaty on a hot sunny day like at the beach or on a hike. I have also used it on days where I’m going to be in the sun for long periods of time having fun with friends like at music festivals and day concerts. It really helps block unwanted tan lines and sunburns. The only negative thing is that it doesn’t mix into the skin perfectly so it can leave a little bit of residue where the product is noticeably on the skin.
I️ bought this sunscreen while it was on sale (it is kind of on the expensive side, after all). I️ first used it on a trip to my friend’s lake house, and it did its job! I️ applied every so often (because we were in the water and on the boat kneeboarding, water skiing, and tubing) and I️ didn’t get burned! It also didn’t irritate my skin, so I️ will definitely be buying again.
Beaverton, OR
Recently went cruelty-free and bought this sunscreen to try out. It's pricier than your average drugstore chemical concoction, but very reasonably priced for a nice cruelty-free option. It applies more like a lotion than many other sunscreens, and doesn't have the gross sunscreen smell. It doesn't leave a super greasy cast and is easy to rub in. Good option!
Rochester, MN
White because it is practically pure zinc. My second time using a natural sunscreen. Not sure why the previous product could be clear and this one not. It does work but you have to reapply it when you get in the water and out unlike the synthetic counterparts that destroy the coral reefs. Go with the clear spray by a clean brand like this and buy lots of it because you will be reapplying all day.
Augusta
great sunscreen product really works well on my skin and my whole families skin.Its not pricey at all its kinda the same price as other sunscreens. i purchased it from target and it has good packaging u just have to be careful of the bottle since its a squeeze bottle and it could burst open in your bag. i would recommend this sunscreen i like it a lot.

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email