Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45 uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs, it is water resistant, sweat resistant and gluten free. This fast absorbing SPF 45 lotion has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Green Tea and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
  • Broad spectrum protection
  • Sweat & water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Reef safe & biodegradable

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 9.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricineoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...
Stephanie Lucia V.
San diego, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I've got oily skin and this does just the trick. Protects me from the sun and doesn't make me super oily. It's a great product for the price and I use it every single day. I know this one says sport and but I purchased this one because I just got a chemical peel and it's protected me perfectly from the sun. Also it's wonderful because it's sweat resistant. 5 stars!
Andrea S.
El Paso, TX
Love this product. Protects my skin from this sun and keeps me feeling moisturizer. The only downfall is it's a. It heavy for my taste. I personally like light feeling products but I believe is typical for similar products that protect from the sun. I would buy again!
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
I love this brand and I love that the products are vegan friendly and cruelty free. This sunscreen works great but it's difficult to run into skin. It is very thick. It's also a little pricey and the bottle is small with may be good for traveling.
Kara A.
Joliet
This works good in the water and at the beach. Although I did apply it a few times throughout the day I didnt get burn as I normally would with other sunscreens. Its gentle and not very greasy i love it for that reason.
Ana J.
I️ bought this sunscreen while it was on sale (it is kind of on the expensive side, after all). I️ first used it on a trip to my friend’s lake house, and it did its job! I️ applied every so often (because we were in the water and on the boat kneeboarding, water skiing, and tubing) and I️ didn’t get burned! It also didn’t irritate my skin, so I️ will definitely be buying again.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Recently went cruelty-free and bought this sunscreen to try out. It's pricier than your average drugstore chemical concoction, but very reasonably priced for a nice cruelty-free option. It applies more like a lotion than many other sunscreens, and doesn't have the gross sunscreen smell. It doesn't leave a super greasy cast and is easy to rub in. Good option!
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
I recieved this sunscreen as a gift from my mother since I am notorious for forgetting to put on sunscreen. It's very thick and covers well. As a brown girl, I have to wait a while for it to sink into my skin before going out because it has an insane white tint to it. The smell isn't overpowering and the staying power is great.
Calia F.
Augusta
great sunscreen product really works well on my skin and my whole families skin.Its not pricey at all its kinda the same price as other sunscreens. i purchased it from target and it has good packaging u just have to be careful of the bottle since its a squeeze bottle and it could burst open in your bag. i would recommend this sunscreen i like it a lot.
Cristy L.
I love Alba Botanica brand, and this is not the exception, the cream version is very practical and travel friendly! It leaves a white cast but I don't care as long as I am protected! I think all the AB sunscreens are great because they are Coral reef safe, without oxybenzone or abovenzone!!
Kaiti A.
This sunscreen is very effective for protecting my sensitive skin. My only qualm is that it burns my eyes, but that's common for sunscreens. I really appreciate that it's vegetarian and cruelty free. Very softening for dry skin as well. Alba Botanica sport sunscreen fragrance free lotion spf 45