ALBA BOTANICA SO SMOOTH CONDITIONER, GARDENIA

For a sleek, smooth style, take a permanent vacation from the drying sulfates and formaldehydes in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover this weightlessly smoothing conditioner, featuring botanical treats such as gardenia, quinoa and light tropical oils, for polished tresses with no oily residue. In testing it provided all day frizz control, even in high humidity, and split ends were repaired by 66% with a single use*. Even unruly hair arrives destination smooth.

Is this oily? My hair is heavy and border lines needs conditioner but not a heavy one?
Has anyone tried this conditioner on natural 4b/c textured hair? Looking to switch it up with my conditioners but keep my curls soft and quenched.
Does this contain any coconut or coconut derived products?
Start your review of ALBA BOTANICA SO SMOOTH CONDITIONER, GARDENIA!
Hanna M.
Falls church, VA
Oh my goodness this stuff smells amazing! It makes your hair so soft and thick! No scalp problems and the smell is so amazing, gardenia and plumerias! I’m From Hawaii! So anything like this I fall in love with! 💜 totally buy this! Such a great price too!
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
I love all things gardenia and this leaves a subtle hint to your hair. I have a dry scalp and this aids in putting some moisture back into my hair.
Rhania B.
cambridge
This product really smooths out your hair . Very easy to de tangle your hair with this product.
Alejandra O.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This brand is great! I use their body oil, the body butter, the hair spray they have and these shampoos and conditioners are amazing as well! I've been having trouble finding something that works with my scalp and this has finally soothed my itching and dryness and it keeps my hair super healthy. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner, Gardenia, 32 Ounce [Gardenia Conditioner]
Emily C.
Love this conditioner! Really makes my hair smooth without weighing hair down! I use with the shampoo and I will continue to use in the future! I have fine, shoulder length hair for reference
Olivia R.
Very good, smells fantastic, vegan. What more could a hair junkie like myself possibly ask for?
Sarah T.
Fort Worth, TX
This conditioner smells delightful and does a great job detangling and moisturizing my hair. My hair is curly, and this conditioner helps maintain my curls while also conditioning my hair. This is super affordable, I purchased mine at Ross.
tania B.
This product has great smell, it does what it's suppose to, nothing more nothing less
Samm R.
I love alba!!! this product is great. It smells great and my hair is always so soft. I've got thick and coarse hair and it does wonders
Jayme S.
Nampa, ID
Awesome! Does EXACTLY what it's supposed too! Works so much better than the competitors. It smells awesome and it lasts a great deal of time! I am very happy with the product and will continue to use it!