Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil

For soft, smooth and hydrated hair and scalp, take a permanent vacation from harsh, drying ingredients – discover a repairing treat for your damaged or overworked tresses. Infused with cannabis Sativa seed oil and other botanical goodness, this dynamic duo has shown to repair over 75% of split ends and prevent 2X more breakage after a single-use. Now that’s smooth.

is this good for oil hair?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Michelle T.
After using the shampoo, it has made my hair feel super clean. It has a slight hemp smell but not bad. It feels a-little dry when you are putting it on but, it did make my head and hair feel great after. I definitely will keep using this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by ashlee L.
just tried this shampoo tonight! i really love how it smells. it smells good and it’s not too strong! this product left my hair feeling nice and clean and left my scalp feeling refreshed. i was excited to try this shampoo because it said it would moisturize my scalp- and it definitely did! i have a very dry scalp and it left my scalp feeling smooth. only reason why i give it 4/5 is because my hair is left a bit frizzy, but i am happy with my refreshed scalp so i definitely recommend this shampoo!!
Middle Vlg, NY
I used this shampoo only twice before writing this review & I must say, it does hydrate your scalp pretty well. This cold winter air has been drying out my oily scalp really bad, to the point where my scalp would be flaking! I was soo happy to see that I was receving this in the mail because hydration to my scalp was just what I needed. However, due to the moisture, it does weigh my fine, already flat hair down... but other than that, i think it’s a great product & it smells good too!
El Paso, TX
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Dikshita K.
I really like how the bottle looks, It's super cool and different so thumbs up for packaging. Alba has some amazing products Hence this shampoo is amazingly good. As it claims to "smooth and soothe hairs", I can feel the difference in the texture of my hair from single wash. It smells good not harsh at all. It also maintains pH balance which I understand is really good for scalp preventing itchiness and dandruff. I totally recommend this to everyone. Thumbs up to alba botanica.
Worcester, MA
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Dana J.
I really like this shampoo. I got the shampoo as a free sample through influenster and I was surprised. I love that ot has no artificial additives that dry my scalp out. this has little scent which I also like. it cleaned my hair really well and my hair didnt get oily as fast as it does with some other shampoos. overall I am very satisfied.
Bronx, NY
Got to try this product out. I enjoyed it. I have dandruff and dry scalp and after each use no dandruff. I enjoyed the product and my hair felt nice and refreshed after using it. My only compliant was the scent. The scent is almost nonexistent, I really love my shampoo to have a nice scent that makes my hair smell delicious but this basically has no scent. Also I love a shampoo that has a great lather and is foamy. This gets slightly foamy but not as much as I prefer.
Somerville, MA
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by ashley T.
As someone who has long wavy hair my priority is frizz control. I love finding a shampoo and conditioner combination that allows me to air dry my hair without frizz. This sulfate free formula did a great job of cleaning my hair without stripping it of moisture. I found the scent to be nice and not overwhelming my hair feels clean and healthy. Would recommend!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Britney K.
Recieved my #voxbox with my free alba Botanica stavia seed oil. ShampooWhen I first recieved this product I opened it to smell. Smells absolutely magical! My hair is ultra curly and almost wirery. This shampoo and conditioner fixed all that. Loved it betond words. Would deffinatly reccomend to anyone! This line is for you!
West Jordan, UT
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Shampoo Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Scarlet M.
This shampoo smells super good!😍 it left my hair feeling super soft and shiny. I love this shampoo and would highly recommend it to those that are looking for a shampoo that is healthy for you hair, leaves it soft, and not staticy. Only thing that I did dislike about this shampoo was how hard it was to get it out of the bottle at times. It all stuck together and the bottle would suck it right back inside.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have thick, straight black hair that is shoulder length and I typically wash my hair 2-3x per week. This shampoo is very lightly fragranced (can’t really smell much when using it). The times I’ve used it it hasn’t lathered up as much as other shampoos and it leaves my hair feeling a bit “crunchy” but it does seem to clean effectively. The weird texture goes away when I follow with conditioner.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...