Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAlba Botanica
Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil

Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil

For soft, smooth and hydrated hair and scalp, take a permanent vacation from harsh, drying ingredients – discover a repairing treat for your damaged or overworked tresses. Infused with cannabis Sativa seed oil and other botanical goodness, this dynamic duo has shown to repair over 75% of split ends and prevent 2X more breakage after a single-use. Now that’s smooth.

I’ve seen this brand in TJ Maxx in the textured hair section, does or will it really work well for curly/coily hair?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil!
Anabell C.
Garden Grove, CA
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Anabell C.
I thought the shampoo was very nice, light and clean. A little goes a long way! The only thing I was sorta iffy about was the conditioner... I expected it to leave the hair more softer but it does it job. It’s my first time using it so I’ll update the review after couple of uses! *one thing I did noticed is after applying the shampoo there was no hair loss when other shampoo I’m shredding! *
Alisha P.
Roanoke, VA
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Alisha P.
I love the designs on it. It makes my hair smooth and soft. It smells nice. I like that. It has a picture that shows what kind of ingredients they have. 😊
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Victoria C.
I had really greasy hair, but after using this conditioner, it’s really helped get that under control. It has a very light scent. The conditioner is nice and thick, so I do have to put in a little bit of work to get it out of the bottle.
Graciela M.
Palmview, TX
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Graciela M.
This conditioner is everything !! My hair is so smooth and not frizzy all within the first use! Not a big fan of the smell however it does last through out the day. I would definitely buy in the future!! [product:alba-botanica-smooth-&-soothe-conditioner-cannabis-sativa-seed-oil]Thanks Influenster!!
Dikshita K.
Boise, ID
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Dikshita K.
The consistency of Conditioner is thick which is an advantage for me because it spreads easily with very low amount of product which reduces wastage. I generally apply serum after washing my hairs but this conditioner did the job of both conditioning and taming frizz. It works great with alba botanica smooth and soothe shampoo. I'm surely satisfied with the product.
Jasmine P.
Broomall, PA
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Jasmine P.
Just As The Shampoo, Never Heard Of This Product Until I Got The Box. As Before Stated I Use Dove Shampoo & Conditioner. This Product Works With My Hair, My Hair Is Softer. Let’s Not Forget How It Makes Your Hair Smell Afterwards. Would Definitely Recommend This Product & I Will Be Purchasing This As Well. 4 Thumbs Up If I Could.
Sarah K.
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Sarah K.
This conditioner smells great and actually leaves your hair smelling great after the shower too. My hair feels strong and thick after using this just a few times.
Valerie Renata A.
Saint George, UT
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Valerie Renata A.
I love to concentrate it to the tips of my hair. It works really good, my hair it’s very soft and feel strong too. The scent is very light but I do wish to it smell amazing, cuz come on it’s hair product and we do like and expect to be great. Other then that I really like the result.
Gina W.
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Gina W.
I have color treated ends and usually buy heavy conditioners. This isn’t too heavy but my hair feels nicely moisturized. I also really like the smell.
Samantha S.
Alba Botanica Smooth & Soothe Conditioner, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil uploaded by Samantha S.
Great product! I used with the companion Shampoo. The smell is wonderful (does NOT smell like cannabis!) and it is very moisturizing but doesn’t weigh my hair down. I’d use this product again for sure. Highly recommended!