BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Sensitive Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion

Alba Botanica Sensitive Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this lotion is water resistant, fragrance free and ideal for sensitive skin. Powerful antioxidant rich Green Tea and Vitamin E nourish skin while Aloe Vera and Chamomile moisturize and smooth. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Good for sensitive skin

Ingredient: Avobenzone - 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 7.5 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene -7.5 % (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Sensitive Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I bought this for my son who has very sensitive skin, and a little goes a long way. I started using it for my self. Great for the face and I don't have to re apply as quickly then some other brands. So even though it doesn't look like a lot you get a lot of bang for your buck. in reviews
...ingredients. No oxybenzone, octinoxate or synthetic fragrances. It is fragrance free, goes on smooth and does not leave a greasy residue. I also find that it doesn't clog my pores like other sunscreens on the market.in reviews
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Alba Botanica Sensitive Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion uploaded by Fran R.
Alba botanical sunscreen is a line I use because it contains no oxybenzone, which is harmful to reefs and accumulates in your system. This is a chemical sunscreen and I choose this over mineral ones because mineral products tend to dry my combination skin out and leave the undesirable white cast on my tan skin, no matter how well formulated. It does its job—protects my skin from uv rays and keeps my face moisturized. Oilier skin may tend to find this greasy. The one downside is that if I wear this alone (not using makeup) I sometimes find this burning my eyes when perspiring. If I powder my face, then I don’t experience the burning sensation.
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like that this lotion is not greasy, and light. It gives the right amount of sun coverage, for an average day. It has never clogged my pores, or caused any breakouts. Recommend!!
Maria L.
Miami
Very good with low amount of chemicals. I can even use this on my kids and not worry about it. I bought it at a CVS and it definitely meet my expectations. It was very gentle on my skin and allowed me not to get a sunburn and I was at the beach all day with it on.
Teighlor M.
Saint Paul, MN
Great all natural sun block! Effective and easy to use with great packaging. I am a repeat user. I think it's a good product and a good value. I would recommend
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
In general alba products are a great way to get natural wholesome products at a great price. I dont find them to be as great as other products, like burts bees, or kiss my face, or coola, or tommy bahama, but then again those products are more expensive.
Sanae F.
I like the fragrance free aspect. It's natural, from whole foods, inexpensive, and goes on smoothly. Small in size and fairly easy to take around in a tote. I think it works pretty well.
Alysa H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have dry skin, yet this easily leaves a greasy film on me -- which is not something I really knew was possible on my dry skin. In addition, it pills very easily; "proper" sunscreen technique is using three finger lengths of product for your face, but I can really only use about a quarter-sized amount. Any more than that, and it pills while trying to blend it into my skin, and it gets INCREDIBLY greasy.
Joanna B.
Works great. Doesn't leave a greasy or oily residue. Protects our skin from the harsh effects of the sun while we swim and play.
Valen R.
Katy, TX
It’s good on the skin, it doesn’t make it sticky or white/purple, yet it’s a chemical sunscreen which is not what I prefer.
Shalini P.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using this Sunscreen since last year and i liked it. It is not sticky. I wear it under my makeup and it dose not have any negative effect on my make-up or my skin. I have a very sensitive skin and i have no issues with this Sunscreen. I will recommend it to others.

Looking for your answer?