Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Spray
Broad spectrum mineral sunscreen protection is easily applied with this air-powered, earth-friendly spray. Fragrance free formula helps protect against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging and is ideal for sensitive skin. Can conveniently be sprayed on at any angle and rubs in fast. Formula free of active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation
Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 6.8% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 6.4% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Jojoba Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbatesee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I have sensitive skin and some sunscreens will break out my skin. This sunscreen didn't make me itch. I didn't get sunburned. It surpassed my expectations." in 8 reviews
- "So so SO happy with this sunscreen, has everything I look for in a sun protectant. Fragrance free which I love! Does not leave a film on your skin. So easy to apply, great consistency. Water resistant which I need for my little fish. Usually lasts a whole swim session. And you cannot beat environmentally / vegetarian friendly! The price is right for this product since it really lasts." in 3 reviews
Is not greasy, and very easy to apply, the first one i bought in TJ maxx for 8$ , the another one in Ulta for $15 .
definitely is a really good and the price is good also compared with other ones in tje market
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos