Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Spray uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Spray uploaded by amanda h.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Broad spectrum mineral sunscreen protection is easily applied with this air-powered, earth-friendly spray. Fragrance free formula helps protect against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging and is ideal for sensitive skin. Can conveniently be sprayed on at any angle and rubs in fast. Formula free of active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 6.8% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 6.4% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Jojoba Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin and some sunscreens will break out my skin. This sunscreen didn't make me itch. I didn't get sunburned. It surpassed my expectations." in 8 reviews
  • "So so SO happy with this sunscreen, has everything I look for in a sun protectant. Fragrance free which I love! Does not leave a film on your skin. So easy to apply, great consistency. Water resistant which I need for my little fish. Usually lasts a whole swim session. And you cannot beat environmentally / vegetarian friendly! The price is right for this product since it really lasts." in 3 reviews
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Thus was alright, a little oily on the skin when applying like all sun screens are. My skin does tend to break out from the oils, though it did prevent sunburn and didn't have a strong chemical smell to it. I would recommend this product to friends.
Ashley T.
I used this primarily on my face and neck, thats where I tend to sunburn the most. Texas summer heat is no joke and I like how it doesn't smell harsh, very light scented. It dries fast and isn't sticky.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Im super annoying looking for suncreams, because i break out super easy, i used this one for the beach and is really good , and absorbed really fast , also my boyfriend used and is happy with this one .
Is not greasy, and very easy to apply, the first one i bought in TJ maxx for 8$ , the another one in Ulta for $15 .
definitely is a really good and the price is good also compared with other ones in tje market
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Shiny T.
Longmont, CO
We used this sunscreen for about a year before we realized ALL THE CHEMICALS in it!! WTH? Literally rubbing my child in chemicals is absolutely disgusting. My bad for not reading the ingredients but I had heard that Alba was a good brand. Won't be making that mistake again!
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Kim L.
Minneapolis
This sunscreen is excellent.  I goes on nice and cool and has great spray coverage.  I never leave home without sunscreen and this one does a great job at protecting my skin.  The spray can does not clog or spray in clumps.  It provides a nice solid coverage with minimum need to rub in the product.
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
I use this on my son who has eczema very badly. Every aersolburns his skin becaus eof the chemicals used in the aerosol and this is the only one that does not and still provides him protection from the Florida sun. I think this is a great product it's a little hard to find sometimes but Amazon has had it when I haven't been able to find it in the store
Lori S.
Corpus Christi
After having skin cancer removed from my face in 2007, I'm serious about sunblock. I have dry skin and this helps moisturize without being greasy and I don't burn! My skin is sensitive to chemicals and the mineral screens work best for me.
Juan F.
I love using sunscreen because of what the sun can cause you when you don't protect yourself, the only thing that I hate is the intense chemical smell that other brands have, so I like this fragrance free for that is also more natural than others so I would be buying this again.