Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenAlba Botanica
Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen, Fragrance Free SPF 33

Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen, Fragrance Free SPF 33

Sun protection is easily applied with this air-powered, earth-friendly spray. Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen, it helps to protect against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Fragrance free, it is ideal for sensitive skin. Convenient spray works at any angle and rubs in quickly. Biodegradable formula is certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A. *Free of ingredients identified to have potential adverse impact to coral reefs.

How is thia for the face and does it leave a white cast even for a spray?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen, Fragrance Free SPF 33!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin and some sunscreens will break out my skin. This sunscreen didn't make me itch. I didn't get sunburned. It surpassed my expectations.in reviews
So so SO happy with this sunscreen, has everything I look for in a sun protectant. Fragrance free which I love! Does not leave a film on your skin. So easy to apply, great consistency. Water resistant which I need for my little fish. Usually lasts a whole swim session. And you cannot beat environmentally / vegetarian friendly! The price is right for this product since it really lasts.in reviews
Tiffany G.
Napa, CA
Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen,  Fragrance Free SPF 33 uploaded by Tiffany G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the feel of the Alba Botanica #mineralsunscreen. It works great and smells good too, only thing I wish was it would last on longer, I feel I have to reapply it more than other sunscreens, but maybe it's because I usually use 50spf. #sunscreen #albla #beautyproducts #skincare
member-01b04
I love how this product is reef friendly 🌏💙. And it’s sensitive skin safe too. Has a white cast to it but I find most mineral sunscreens do. The spray applicator is super convenient and it’s waterproof too.
Melanie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m obsessed with this affordable, reef safe sunscreen! I would recommend this to anyone who loves brands like Sun Bum.
Kailynn H.
Liverpool Ny
Thus was alright, a little oily on the skin when applying like all sun screens are. My skin does tend to break out from the oils, though it did prevent sunburn and didn't have a strong chemical smell to it. I would recommend this product to friends.
Shiny T.
Longmont, CO
We used this sunscreen for about a year before we realized ALL THE CHEMICALS in it!! WTH? Literally rubbing my child in chemicals is absolutely disgusting. My bad for not reading the ingredients but I had heard that Alba was a good brand. Won't be making that mistake again!
Leidy Johana Z.
Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen,  Fragrance Free SPF 33 uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.
Im super annoying looking for suncreams, because i break out super easy, i used this one for the beach and is really good , and absorbed really fast , also my boyfriend used and is happy with this one . Is not greasy, and very easy to apply, the first one i bought in TJ maxx for 8$ , the another one in Ulta for $15 . definitely is a really good and the price is good also compared with other ones in tje market
Lori S.
Corpus Christi
After having skin cancer removed from my face in 2007, I'm serious about sunblock. I have dry skin and this helps moisturize without being greasy and I don't burn! My skin is sensitive to chemicals and the mineral screens work best for me.
Margherita J.
West Redding, CT
I love this sunscreen - it is the right amount of coverage and so hard to find a mineral spray. It doesn't absorb like other chemical sunscreens but for mineral it does absorb well. It is a reasonable price, Ive gotten it in discount.
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,415 reviews
I love when I use it on my skin it leaves it soft and hydrated I like that it smells very good
Nicole L.
Kailua, HI
I don’t like this product at all. It leaves a horrible white cast and I didn’t feel like it worked very well at all. I like the fact that it’s a mineral sunscreen but I don’t need to look like a ghost when I’m at the beach. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...