BY ALBA BOTANICA

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. Made with mineral sunscreen ingredients, it is very water resistant, gluten free and fragrance free. This fast absorbing, lightweight lotion has Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Aloe Vera which soften and moisturize skin while Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E provide powerful antioxidant protection. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Good for sensitive skin

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide - 14.5% (sunscreen), Titanium Dioxide - 2.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Rachael J.
As far as sunscreens go, this one is fairly light and non greasy. It blends out easily without leaving a white cast.
Tiffany S.
Edwardsville, PA
I'm giving this product five stars because I love that it's free of toxins and absorbs into my skin so easily.
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
This works good for sensitive skin. It does go on a little thick but after awhile you are able to rub it right in with no problem! Really protects you from the sun and it is fragrance free so it will not mix with other things that you may be wearing.  Great for the whole family too!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville
Pretty good product. I only got to use it once and it smelled really good and went on smooth. A little pricey and very small container so it doesnt last long. Overall a good product and it works so cant complain about that. I might recommend to others if you ggot more product.
Lourdes A.
LOVE THIS!!  I have allergies to the sun so SPF on a daily basis is critical and more so at the beach/pool.  I took this on vacation to a tropical island and no sunburn at all! I never experienced any allergie breakout the entire time. I will be purchasing this again and again!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This sunscreen is great! I love that it's natural and easy on my sensitive skin. I feel good about putting it on my body and feel like it's safer to use one kids and my face than other sunscreens. I also love that it's unscented and doesn't stink up my skin.
Hannah D.
I love this sunscreen! it doesn't feel gross on my body compared to other cheap sunscreen brands. I will say mine is a bit watery? which I think is a little weird and you have to apply in sections because of it but other than that I love it!
Isabel M.
Great For sensitive skin types. Use your protection especially if you do have sensitive skin. It's even great for those who want to give your skin a break.
Lydia B.
This sunscreen s very effective, and works for the whole family! Two people in the family have skin that burns easily, and this is one of the only things that has worked for all of us. We began using it many years ago, and have not bought another kind of sunscreen since. It is slightly too thick, which makes it difficult to spread on, but other than that, it is an amazing product!
Casondra L.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally didn't like this sunscreen. It clogged my pores and I had whiteheads more than I ever had and I'm still trying to get rid of them. It feels smooth on the face but it's clogging my pores. I purchased this at Sprouts. I like a sunscreen to protect my face from the sun. Everyone's skin is different so I recommend for others to give it a go.
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for everyday wear? How about through all seasons?
Erin R.
Versailles, OH
Does Alba make a daily moisturizing lotion with sunscreen for my face?
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a thick sunscreen?