BY ALBA BOTANICA

With antioxidants and SPF 15 This complete facial care complex with Irish Moss, vitamin C and green tea extract provides continuous nutrient-rich moisture with potent antioxidants and SPF 15 for super-charged daily protection. Perfect for all skin types. pH balanced.  Hypo-allergenic.  70% certified organic ingredients.  100% Vegetarian Ingredients.  No Animal Testing. ; Vegan see more...

Nazee M.
Nazee M.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great moisturizer. I usually don't use moisturizer because my skin is so sensitive. I usually use soap and rely on my Lancôme foundation that also has spf, and have thrown away several of the most expensive makeup moisturizers. I tried this one, especially since I am trying to incorporate more natural products mixed in with my makeup routines. I will say that this Alba moisturizer is light weights, smells fresh and leaves a nice feeling on the face. it won't break you out- and all sorts of makeup apply very evenly on it. The only advice I would give is to make sure that you remember to wash it off before you go to bed so that you don't break out overnight!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I really like this moisturizer. It has a clean, fresh scent and it has SPF 15! I bought this at CVS during a BOGO free sale. I use this every morning. I especially love this product and brand because they are cruelty free. The one downside of this moisturizer is it leaves a tight feeling on my face for about 10 minutes. Also, I have dry skin.
Evan J.
Evan J.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite everyday moisturizer. It is light and leaves my skin feeling great! I started using it because I was looking for a more natural skincare moisturizer for my sensitive skin. I also love that it includes spf. The smell has a calming and fresh sea moss odor.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
The Sea Moss Moisturizer is lightweight, has a clean scent, and doesn't clog pores. This moisturizer wears well under foundation and acts like a primer. I wish my skin felt a bit more hydrated after use, but overall it's a nice addition to my morning routine.
C C.
C C.
Fishers, IN
This is the only moisturizer I use. It helps dry skin but never feels oily. It always rubs in and never leaves any residue.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
I appreciate the sunscreen within this face moisturizer. I can tell a difference between sun-protection in this moisturizer versus that of other moisturizers. My face has yet to burn after putting this on in the morning before my makeup or no-makeup routine. The moisturizer is light and feels refreshing to put on to begin the day. The only drawback is that it seems slightly oily.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
Was a very pleasant product with its smell and texture.  I don't think that the product made large improvements on my skin, but it felt nice and looked OKAY under makeup.  I just got it at my grocery store on a whim.  I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out at all, which was very good.  If anyone needs a light, gentle moisturizer, I'd say this is a decent option.
Noe K.
Noe K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
This product smells awesome and comes in good packaging. Very natural and good for your skin. However I found, after using multiple products that the texture of this one is very abnormal. It feels like oil almost and peeled off my skin. For the price I would still use it. It's good for a little protection from the sun. But I don't recomend wearing under makeup, it just makes you peel.
mariah a.
mariah a.
las vegas
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
This is the best moisturizer i have ever tried because i have very sensitive skin and it gets so dry but this product actually very effective on my skin. Its not that pricey you can buy this product at target and i honestly recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and whos skin is sensitive
Tiana B.
Tiana B.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Alba Botanica Sea Moss Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 2 fl oz
I love this moisturizer! I purchased it from Walmart a few days ago and I will definitely purchase it again. Although I won't have to for a while because of the great amount that it gives you. I like the smell but most importantly the quality. Keeps my skin feeling very soft all day long.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
Will this work with oily skin? With makeup?