Alba Botanica Rainforest Refreshing Mist Toner Bottle

Rich in extract of Tiger Nut, this luscious facial cream enhances resilience and delivers the deep-moisturizing benefits of Brazil Nut and Andiroba Oils to help strengthen and rejuvenate skin.

I would live to try this since I've heard so many great things about this, not sure what to believe but I've heard it works fabulous
Start your review of Alba Botanica Rainforest Refreshing Mist Toner Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Coachella
I purchased this product because I tend to get very dry skin. A couple of spritz help keep my complexion looking like it's glowing. The smell is incredible too. Very clean feeling. I love that Target carries this line of products. Can't wait to try more items!
Torrington, CT
I love all natural products. I found this at Whole Foods and had to try it. It's really refreshing. I spray on before I apply my makeup and can spray through out the day if needed.Feels good on my arms and legs as well. The smell is earthy but not overwhelming.
Staten Island, NY
 That's because they're good for you and for the environment. It's a good value not too crazy and I would definitely recommend. The packaging is cute I bought this from thrive market online
very hydrating and good size! this was pretty affordable and is very effective ! this toner was very gentle on my skin and was a good product for the value !
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
didn't really like this product I just tried because I friend suggested it. I bought this from ULTA and it just doesn't seem too add anything to my routine.
Elkins, WV
This is a great toner to have, it brightens and firms at the same time, and the scent is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this toner!
Succasunna, NJ
Love this product! Would definitely recommend to a friend and I will definitely buy it again soon. This is the first toner I've ever used.
Really good it helped a lot with my skin its more clear now and healthy not so oily not to dry its not iterated its just right
Sneads Ferry, NC
I'm not even that big into toners but this is cooling and works like a charm!!! Plus, you can't beat the price!!!
So fresh mist, great when you skin feels thirsty, I think this a mist you can use all year around without regrets