BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I would live to try this since I've heard so many great things ab...1 Answers
Julie B.
Julie B.
Decatur, IL
I actually LOVE the earthy smell of this toner. I have oily skin and I often find that toners dry my skin out and ultimately cause me to produce more oil, but not this one! It is refreshing yet leaves you gently moisturized. It is hard to find so I purchase it on Amazon (which is why I deducted a star). I feel like this is a best kept secret - I will definitely switch to this toner permanently!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Whispering Pines, NC
This refreshing toner gives my thirsty and dry skin the extra hydration it needs during the summer months! I love the convenient spray application and cooling sensation it delivers to my face. It definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend the product to others.
kimberly t.
kimberly t.
I have acne prone skin and toner is absolutely an essential part of my daily skin care. I love the idea of having a toner spray verses having a liquid toner that needs to be used with a cotton ball. The packaging is nice and convenient and i love this product for travel.
Saleen E.
Saleen E.
East Brady
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product 1-2 times a week And love It! The smell is amazing and it feels like a blast of fresh air on your skin. It leaves you feeling cool, clean and fresh. I will say if you have sensitive skin it may not be for you, but for the average skin type, GREAT!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Coachella
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I tend to get very dry skin. A couple of spritz help keep my complexion looking like it's glowing. The smell is incredible too. Very clean feeling. I love that Target carries this line of products. Can't wait to try more items!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells super good, but I don't trust the brand too much considering what they put in there products. I didn't give it to much of a chance cause im super impatient and want the see the results right away! lol definitely room for improvement
LisaMarie D.
LisaMarie D.
Torrington, CT
I love all natural products. I found this at Whole Foods and had to try it. It's really refreshing. I spray on before I apply my makeup and can spray through out the day if needed.Feels good on my arms and legs as well. The smell is earthy but not overwhelming.
Keyla Q.
Keyla Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, very light on skin. My sister uses it so I decided to buy and try it out myself and it was the best decision I ever made. I use every morning, before/after makeup and before going to bed. Love it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn
Rich in extract of Tiger Nut, this luscious facial cream enhances resilience and delivers the deep-moisturizing benefits of Brazil Nut and Andiroba Oils to help strengthen and rejuvenate skin. I would defenitly recommend to others.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Atlanta
When I first used it I felt a little bit that it made my face filled refreshed but after I started using it more and more I really didn't feel that freshness anymore.. maybe because I used it all the time and I got used to it
monica V.
monica V.
Sacramento, CA
I would live to try this since I've heard so many great things about this, not sure what to believe but I've heard it works fabulous