BY ALBA BOTANICA #77 in Face Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

savannah G.
savannah G.
I have been using this product for about 5 months now and I am very impressed. Putting this on every night before bed has made a big difference in the texture and look of my skin. For the product, this is a good priced item and I would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a nice face lol!
Hattie D.
Hattie D.
Dixon
I had a hard time finding this product in stores! I fell in love with the silky way that it makes my face feels when I first discovered it a couple of years ago. My heart was broken however, then I realized that the company must have discontinued making it. I find it a bit on the pricey side but well worth it. I was so happy when I found it on Amazon, when I couldn't even find it on Alba's website!
Diala❣️ K.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wake up I feel refreshed. I sleep with the oil on my face after I've washed it then I wake up and wash my face again. It was really moisturizing and effective, just wish that the moisturizing effect lasted longer.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
I personally did not see a whole lot of difference with using this product. I was pretty disappointed in this one especially for the price. I would not recommend this one at all. Save your money!! I would not repurchase
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
This product was pretty good. It made my skin feel very nice , I purchased it at target for the first time I was using it . It was pretty cheap and worth the money . It was gentle on my skin and I would recommend to friends .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Casandra G.
Casandra G.
Resultados muy buenos, totalmente agradecida con la marca, espero pronto adquirir más de sus productos. ¡Estoy fascinada!
Roxy A.
Roxy A.
Mejicanos
In my opinion, this product, was amazing.  So I would like to take again, When I Used that product made me feel better