BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
When I wake up I feel refreshed. I sleep with the oil on my face after I've washed it then I wake up and wash my face again. It was really moisturizing and effective, just wish that the moisturizing effect lasted longer.
Nikki P.
I personally did not see a whole lot of difference with using this product. I was pretty disappointed in this one especially for the price. I would not recommend this one at all. Save your money!! I would not repurchase
Jenna M.
This product was pretty good. It made my skin feel very nice , I purchased it at target for the first time I was using it . It was pretty cheap and worth the money . It was gentle on my skin and I would recommend to friends .
savannah G.
I have been using this product for about 5 months now and I am very impressed. Putting this on every night before bed has made a big difference in the texture and look of my skin. For the product, this is a good priced item and I would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a nice face lol!
Hattie D.
Dixon
I had a hard time finding this product in stores! I fell in love with the silky way that it makes my face feels when I first discovered it a couple of years ago. My heart was broken however, then I realized that the company must have discontinued making it. I find it a bit on the pricey side but well worth it. I was so happy when I found it on Amazon, when I couldn't even find it on Alba's website!
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Roxy A.
Mejicanos
In my opinion, this product, was amazing.  So I would like to take again, When I Used that product made me feel better
Casandra G.
Resultados muy buenos, totalmente agradecida con la marca, espero pronto adquirir más de sus productos. ¡Estoy fascinada!