BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are their other products amazing as well?3 Answers
maria l.
This product is good. Personally it made my face oily but thats not the case for everyone. It was gentle and other than my face feeling slightly oily i have no problems. The packaging is very cute. I personally wouldnt buy it again but thats just me and not everyones skin is the same.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
I currently am using acne medication and it really dries out my skin. I feel nervous trying new things because of my sensitive and acne prone skin. This product is amazing! no more dry face and no break outs from using this. I am so happy now and feel so confident!
Hannah E.
I really love this serum, it is very light and leaves no residue. The skin feels refreshed, and ready for the moisturizer.
Thalia L.
This is a great product if you have oily skin. It actually works and I saw a difference after the first time I used it!
Jessie M.
I have oily skin so I hate moisturizing and it's hard to find a good moisturizer that doesn't contribute to my oily-ness
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Are their other products amazing as well?