BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Rainforest Foaming Cream Cleanser

Alba Botanica Rainforest Foaming Cream Cleanser

Gently lifts away impurities- for all skin types This foaming facial cleanser contains a silky smooth Rainforest blend of antioxidant-dense Acai, naturally hydrating Brazil Nut Oil and emollient-rich Cupuacu Butter for smooth, fresh complexion. Rainforest Alliance Certified 100% from well-managed forests Alba Botanica supports the Amazon Center for Environmental Education and Research. 100% Vegetarian and No Animal Testing. Hypo-Allergenic. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Rainforest Foaming Cream Cleanser!
Kira Y.
I was enthusiastic to try this product out, but I have to admit, I'm disappointed. It is more of a gel consultancy than a cream, and I didn't notice any difference in my skin.  On the bright side, it smells super good!!! I always feel so refreshed :)
Krista M.
Morristown
loved the scent of this and the way it made my skin feel after i rinsed it off. Don't know if it would take off waterproof eye makeup but as an everyday it is great.
Shekinah C.
This product was OK. It wasn't the best but it was helpful in the process of cleaning my skin. I like the foaming of the cleanser because it makes me feel like it is really cleaning my skin. The product wasn't pricey but it wasn't cheap either. This product would probably be bought again by me in the future if I don't find something better.
Jiya S.
Camp hill
I reallly like this cleanser. It cleans my face and removes my makeup easily at the end of the day. I like the packaging but I think it can be a bit more bright and colour full.
Genesis F.
Sacramento
This product is great. I love all Alba Botanica products. The packaging is very tropical which i love it makes me feel like im in Hawaii. The product is valuable. This was my first time purchasing this product and i will continue to purchase it.
Rosanna W.
DAVENPORT, FL
I like this product, but I don't like the price of it because it seems to be not worth the price to me.  I would like it to have a better smell
Syeda S.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire
It's a good cleanser. It doesn't irritate skin and leaves it smooth. I used it once only and after thathe I've moved to neutrigena.
Sofía P.
I have been looking for a high protection crear spray sunscreen what seems like forever! And I finally found it. Tried it on my hand and it is 100% clear and very emollient, it does have a slight scent though. I have high hopes for this product.

Looking for your answer?