BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cupuacu Deep Hydration Conditioner Moisturizes and Restores Dry or Damaged Hair This deep hydrating conditioner nourishes dry or damaged hair. Creamy Cupuacu Butter, one of the Rainforest s most effective moisturizers, combines with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to leave hair soft and smooth. 100% From well-managed forests 100% Vegetarian and No Animal Testing. Hypo-allergenic.

Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this product. My hair gets really dry really fast and this helps solve that problem. I've tried tons of other hydrating conditioners and nothing compares to this. This brand in general is great and I love all their products.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I use this maybe once a week. My hair is dry from dying and using heating tools, so using this really deep conditions my hair and makes it feel healthier and fresh. It's also affordable so for anyone who is looking for a product to hydrate your hair this is it!
member-8de36de7d
Oh
I have to deal with my hair it's frizzy and just poffy I have a lot of problems buying products that are good for my hair and now that I found this there is no way I'm going back to having frizzy and damping hair I really recommend this product to friends and family and the world
Nikki A.
Alba products are great. They smell nice and they are so worth getting. I love pretty much every product I have gotten there. Would highly recommend getting it, you won't be disappointed.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
My hair is dry and frizzy so not all the conditioners leaves it soft. This one works really well and my hair feels very soft after I use it.
Mariah B.
I straighten and color my hair so my hair is very frizzy but I like this because it de-frizzes my hair and makes it smell really good
Fabiola D.
Poway, CA
I love this product so much i have been looking for new shampoo to help my grow healthier
Lisa Dicent  CAR-11763 8.
Lo he usado es muy bueno, controla muy bien el pelo mucho hidratacion y brillo al pelo.