BY ALBA BOTANICA

abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I use this shampoo twice a week please my hair feeling clean healthy and movable the conditioner in this line is also very very nice and I love that it doesn't have any sulfates or harsh chemicals that will strip my hair
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Think tropical vacation meets spa all in the shower!

This brand overall is a favorite for the eco-beauty warrior & I totally get why now!

Fluffy lather, amazing sensory experience..

I’m seriously overwhelmed and satisfied with this...
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I am very impressed at how this package was shipped. It came wrapped in plastic, the lids were taped down and there wasn't any damage on the bottles. So overall there wasnt a single drop of liquid anywhere on the box, making me very happy since I had a lot of things shipped in the same box.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I have a good day. I will be able the only one that has been the most of my favorite is not a problem. I will be
Jihane 🌸.
Beni saf
I love it so much when i do my hair with it i have a smot hair prfect for every day having a nice hair i love it...
Max H.
Canterbury
I think product very worth what you pay for it and would definitely recommend i my friend!