BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alba Botanica Organic Lavender SPF 30 Sunscreen: Helps prevent sunburn Water resistant (80 minutes) Paraben free 100% vegetarian ingredients

Jonahs J.
Tried this on my face but was too greasy, but is nice for arms/legs. I think it might be too greasy for my back too, but it does feel like it helps to moisturizes my legs which is pretty necessary for me.
Tiffany V.
Fayetteville, GA
When I first started looking for organic options for sun protection for my kids, Alba kept popping up in my radar. I ended up using the products just for myself as the product tends to sweat into their little eyes and it STINGS like crazy. Good idea, but needs a little tweaking.
Katie M.
Portland, OR
My go to sunscreen every year. The scent is relaxing and wholesome and it moisturizes my skin and prevents me from burning. I like the purple packaging. I recommend this to other no question about it!
Samantha P.
Duluth
I'm usually super picky about sunscreens since I have such fair skin, however, this product exceeded my expectations. I got no burn whatsoever! Product also goes on lightly and doesn't leave behind that greasy residue. 10/10 would recommend!!
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
I like this sunscreen. My children and I have sensitive skin. We have had 0 issues using this sunscreen. However, I do think that it does not offer 100% protection , as i still tanned with it. This was fine with me but some may want 0 sun. I bought it at kroger and i will purchase again.