BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica

Tropical Rescue For dry, damaged hair that needs intense restorative treatment, this concentrated formula is a road trip to recovery. Argan oil, cocoa butter and our unique plant-sourced keratin refortify and create a protective barrier around hair stands so locks are soft, smooth and manageable. Butter up, beautiful!

This bundle includes two containers of Alba Botanica Naturals Hawaiian Real Repair Deep Conditioning Minute Mask Cocoa Butter, 5.5 oz. each.; For dry, damaged, brittle hair.; PH balanced.; No harsh sulfates.; 100% vegetarian ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Naturals Hawaiian Real Repair Deep Conditioning Minute Mask Cocoa Butter (Pack of 2) With Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa, Shea Butter Pineapple,...!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
I have very thick coarse hair that I don’t help with the coloring I have done to my hair regularly for 20+years as most women do I’m some form or fashion as they age or grow bored with their look. Sadly idly if we get bored then our hair may pay the consequences. This product is definitely something I think everyone should treat their hair with especially if you use chemicals and/or heat styling tools that all causes damage to our hair follicles. #treatyourhairwell #albahawaiian Alba Botanica Naturals Hawaiian Real Repair Deep Conditioning Minute Mask Cocoa Butter (Pack of 2) With Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa, Shea Butter Pineapple,...
Morgan M.
Sandstone
Really enjoyed this product it smells good and felt great on my face. I have deep pored due to acne and it seemed to minimize there appearance.
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
I currently have Alba Botanica's Hawaiian Deep conditioning mask. I've used it a couple times, but haven't loved the smell. It made my hair feel softer after using it.
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this hair mask! It makes my hair soft and I feel like it really does guard my hair from heat damage!
Hana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have coarse wavy hair and this stuff helps hydrate my long hair! Usually leave it in overnight and then wash it out the next day for optimal soakage
Shannon W.
bacliff
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair is fine and damaged but since using this product I seen a difference within 2 weeks affordable and lightweight smells great I recommend this product
Shelby N.
This is my all time favorite Alba Botánica product I love the packaging, the smell and the feeling it leaves my hair with after. Not to mention the lack of frizzyness after .
Jessica M.
This product was okay, not a holy grail. The smell was pleasant and I liked the easily accessible tub packaging but closing it was a hassle when the product was on my hands already. That’s more of a user error though not the products fault
qabursa T.
nyc
I loved the colors in here and I wanted to love it so bad, but I absolutely hate it. It is so patchy and powdery. You cant even blend out even the lightest colors. Don’t waste your money. Get the modern renaissance instead!! The powders were amazing!Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Wash, Coconut Milk
Kayla G.
Hamilton, MT
It smelled nice, but I honestly didn’t notice a huge difference. It was gentle to use.

Looking for your answer?