Alba Botanica Multi-Purpose Jelly, 3.5 Oz.

With beeswax, moisture rich coconut oil and soothing, protective vitamin E, this botanically-based, non-petroleum jelly is a botanically-based substitute for the old medicine cabinet staple. Use as an all-over body moisturizer to soothe skin and protect against irritation, chaffing and windburn. Can be used to remove eye makeup or create a moisture barrier to soothe diaper area irritation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Multi-Purpose Jelly, 3.5 Oz.!
Maika  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Alba Botanica Multi-Purpose Jelly, 3.5 Oz. uploaded by Maika  R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Alba multi purpose jelly works good on my skin. My skin tends to dry alot due to the heat and this moisturizes it and gives it a nice sheen. This product is organic, has castor oil in it and is made from plant oils. You can use it to soothe diaper skin irritation and I use it when I start to get hives or an irritation from a product. #skincare
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
This is a great alternative to Vaseline. The texture and consistency is very similar to regular Vaseline, but it has much cleaner ingredients (and no petroleum!). It works nicely on any dry skin areas, like elbows or heels, and is great on lips. The tube lasts forever and is an excellent value.
Anna K.
This is a skin care must have! I use this product to remove stubborn eye makeup like a dream. It also is a perfect moisture treatment for the eye area. I had dry patches on my eyelids and overnight this product softened any flaky dry skin that was there. I also like to coat my eyelashes in this overnight to condition them, make them more healthy and long. It also works wonderfully on the lips to lock in moisture overnight. I keep this by my bed side and use it for dry problem areas I might have. The ingredients are so pure, natural, and quality! It's a bit hard to find, but I get mine at Whole Foods.
Pierre M.
Lumberton
I use the Alba Petroleum Jelly on my 2 kids for the simple fact that it works and gives them instant relief everytime!
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alba Botanica Multi-Purpose Jelly, 3.5 Oz. uploaded by Alisa M.
Best moisturizer for winter months. Hydrates your skin like no others and is great for you also. I use this every night especially on areas like my elbows and knees. You can also use on your face since it is non comedogenic.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My husband suffers from extremely dry hands and chapped lips so I bought this for him and he loves it! It's become part of his nightly routine.
Erin D.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Holy grail. I have been using and repurchasing this product for 6 or 7 years. If I was given only one product for skin care I would choose this. Every night I lather my face in it. It runs about 7 dollars and lasts for like a year. Evens skin tone, hydrates over night. Also I brush it through my eye lashes and have not had to wear false lashes since my early 20's due to this product. A must must have. I can not praise this item enough. Just love it.
Anna L.
I was first turned onto this product by the YouTuber Kandee Johnson. She talked so highly of it and said that she's used it for years. I know that shouldn't be the be-all end-all, but it was worth giving this product a try. With that said, it has worked wonders for my dry skin. I can use it on my face, eyes, elbows, knees, anywhere I feel a little dry and a little bit goes a long way. My only cons are, the smell is a little funny, but not horrible and it can be a little thick and therefore a little "filmy", but I usually only use it at night, so any "filmy" feeling on my skin trends to go away while I sleep.
Sandra C.
oakland
Loved clean my kitchen with this product is very good 😌 and care my hands loved 💯 recommended
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,064 reviews
Really good product to use to clean the house especially with messy kids I have spilling everything everywhere

Looking for your answer?