Alba Botanica Mineral Sunblock Aloe Vanilla

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection as defined by the FDA. Made with chemical-free sunscreens, this quick absorbing lotion is water resistant (40 minutes), paraben free and lightly scented with a fresh, all-natural fragrance. Powerful antioxidant rich Green Tea, Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E nourish skin while Aloe Vera, Lavender and Chamomile moisturize and smooth. Availability: In stock. Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Standards: 100% Vegetarian. No: Animal Testing, Artificial Colors, Parabens, Phthalates, Oxybenzone, PABA, Nano-technology, Vitamin A, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Methyl Sulfate. Ingredients:. Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12.0 %, Titanium Dioxide 1.0 % Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum) (1) Certified Organic Ingredient. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.

Will the sun block leave white when applied to needed area ?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Mineral Sunblock Aloe Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Chel L.
Who d owe any love aloe and vanilla Ira so to detail to smell and feel the aide of slow when the sun makes skin feel relish
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
The smell is to die for, and it works on protecting my skin very well. I absolutely love this product, it was super affective and it was my first time using. Definitely will be using it again, definitely recommend.
MeetAndrea G.
Saint Johns, FL
What I love about this product is that has sunscreen and aloe vanilla at the same time, the texture is gentle and soft. My friend gave it to me on my birthday and I will buy it again for sure. Thank you for this amazing product.
krista M.
Duncansville
Best sunblock I used in a long time my teenage daughter even used this at the beach and after 8 plus hours running around and swimming still no burns
Veronica D.
ba Botanica Mineral Sunblock SPF 30, is a very strong spf that will keep those pesky sun rays and sun burns away. I like to apply this product before I go out for the day, even if the day is not particularly sunny. This ensures that I get all of the sun protection I need.
CrueltyFreeFreak 🦄.
When first applied this product is STARK white on the skin. It was at first very confusing, but once you really work it into the skin it begins to slightly go away. It was a good value for the price, but don't think I'd recommend this product to people who want to look sun kissed.
Adelaide E.
Essex
I love these sunscreen. I had the liquid version the creams version and the spray version of this sunscreen and different spf! It never fails me! This is the best body sunscreen ever! My go to without second thought. Let me tell you why! First of all, it does the job, perfectly. I went to Thailand in July with this sunscreen, walking long hours under the crazy sun, swimming and surfing and all sorts of beach activities, sweat like crazy etc. not a single burnt. And did not get super tan after 12 days of sun exposure (yep, it keeps my skin on the pale side). So i am saying, as long as you reapply the product as directed, it will keep you away from any sunburn. Secondly, it is light weight. No sticky and my skin absorbs it quickly. Liquid form and sprays works a bit better for water activities. Cream form gets a bit messy after skin gets wet. Last but no least, it's super affordable and minimum irritation to your skin! Only thing I do not like about this is the smell. Kinda too strong for me. That's why I don't put it on my face I guess
Liza K.
East Hanover, NJ
I like that it is chemical free and I like its amazing smell.It works good for my combination skin and doesn't make skin sticky.Light waterly substance makes it easy to apply.I think Alba Botanica Mineral Sunblock makes good protection.
Very good price for producr with such quality.
Very good price for producr with such quality.
Debra  J.
Would give this 5 stars, but I feel that it is a bit pricey..smell is awesome and the coverage is good. Good everyday sunblock
christina M.
East Boston, MA
1,774 reviews
This sun screen is super good and really popular only thing its expensive for a small tube