Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAlba Botanica
Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk

Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk

For velvet soft hair, take a permanent vacation from the drying formaldehydes and damaging sulfates in ordinary shampoos. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Drink It Up Coconut Milk Shampoo, a cleansing treat for your thirsty tresses. High in fatty acids and protein, coconut milk seals in moisture to strengthen and reduce breakage. Aloe and calendula nourish and protect from daily stress. Dry hair is gently cleansed, renewed and parched no more.

• For dry, thirsty hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Is this shampoo also good for dyed hair?
is it sulfate free?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk!
Alejandra B.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Costco
I did not enjoy this shampoo. Firstly, it smells amazing. It smells exactly how I would like my shampoo to smell, just like a tropical vacation! However, the huge downfall is that it tangles my hair up like crazy. My hair always feels like a MESS. I am forcing myself to use up this shampoo alongside other detangling hair products but I will not be repurchasing this again.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk One of my favorite shampoos! The scent is amazing and it’s super gentle on my hair. Some shampoos make me lose more strands and this one doesn’t. So many bottles of this in my house and recently emptied one of them!
Gina F.
Clayton, NC
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Gina F.
Purchased at: Target
Alba Botanica has become one of my go-to brands over the last few years. It’s affordable and the products I’ve tried have worked.It can sometimes be hard to find a shampoo that doesn’t strip my hair of any moisture it might have – but this shampoo leaves it feeling clean and smooth! Also, coconut is one of my favorite scents so it feels like I’m on a tropical island 🙂 (if only!)
Karina H.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Karina H.
Smell is amazing, so tropical makes me feel like I’m in Hawaii. It doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or dry. I’ll be using this often, leaves hair looking shiny.
Brooklyn K.
Minot, ND
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Brooklyn K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo. It smells great and if very good for thick curly hair types. It cleans the scalp and hair very well without drying the scalp.
Mer D.
Tallahassee, FL
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Mer D.
This shampoo was okay. I like the fact that it has natural ingredients, and it smells awesome but it’s a little bit drying for me. I have thick type 4 hair and I need as much moisture as I can get and this doesn’t really cut it for me. I only used it once but for a product that says mega moisture I don’t see it. I may try it again because it wasn’t stripping or anything. It’s a nice product just not for me, someone with Oiler hair may love it because it’s not stripping in any way, I just doesn’t offer the moisture I need. It’s probably a shampoo I would use once a month to get rid of product build up. I
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
By far the best hair products! I love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair loves the hydration from the coconut milk and the fragrance is absolutely breath taking.
Camelia W.
Baltimore, MD
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Camelia W.
This made my hair so silky smooth! I have dry/frizzy hair and this brought so much life to my head! Gives it a sheen, slick shine without looking oily. I’d recommend trying this if you have any hair type.
Tiffany E.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Tiffany E.
I have very thick long wavy hair & i love it! It has a beautiful smell, you don't need to use a lot to get a nice lather with the shampoo. smells very creamy, refreshing and natural. You can definitely pick up the coconut scent.Keeps it moisturized and very soft.
Gloria M.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Shampoo, Coconut Milk uploaded by Gloria M.
I get the salon size shampoo & conditioner because I have pretty long and full hair and even though I don’t wash it everyday it’s just a better bargain. It’s great for my curly hair. It doesn’t dry it out or anything. Keeps it shiny and soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britney K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
il y a un an
rashi T. il y a 8 mois
I moved from a county of peak summers to peak winter. It suits any hair type. I use it once or twice a week and the results are great for the price.