Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAlba Botanica
Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk

Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk

For velvet soft hair, take a permanent vacation from the drying formaldehydes and damaging sulfates in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Drink It Up Coconut Milk Conditioner, a refreshing treat for your thirsty tresses. High in fatty acids and protein, coconut milk locks in moisture to strengthen the cuticle and reduce split ends. Calendula and tropical oils protect from heat styling. Dry hair is soft, nourished and parched no more. No damaging sulfates or drying formaldehydes.

• For dry, thirsty hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

What does this conditioner smell like?
Does this make wavy hair greasy?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk!
Cynthia H.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Cynthia H.
Purchased at: Sprout Social
I am enjoying this conditioner for the price ! I have very dry long frizzy hair and this really toned down the frizz! The smell is so light too and not overpowering. My only reason for taking off one star is it isn’t as slippery as I would like so I still had to detangle a lot after the shower I will finish this up and be back with a final review :)
Alejandra B.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Costco
I do love that this conditioner is cruelty free and contains no parabens or sulfates. However, I did not enjoy the product itself. It did not detangle my hair. I had to use a lot mor hair products after my shower (more than usual) to comb my hair.
Aarika N.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Aarika N.
Really loved the feel of this conditioner. Really affordable. The coconut scent is amazing, really clean smell, not as over powering as others tend to be. Going to continue using to see how my curls fare.
Karina H.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Karina H.
I love the smell. It smells amazing, left my hair so smooth. I’ll definitely be purchasing often.
Denisse R.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Denisse R.
This conditioner smells great and it’s a great follow up to the shampoo. It’s super hydrating and it feels good overall. It’s good and usually I have a dry scalp.
Pamela N.
Overland Park, KS
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Pamela N.
It is a very good shampoo, in my hair it foamed very quickly, I felt that I could wash my hair easily without losing so much hair when I rinsed it. I only wish it had a stronger fragrance. I received this product complimentary to test #Free #complimentary #contest
leticia C.
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by leticia C.
Well this product is really good , I loved the smell and I loved how my hair felt after, my hair is so dry and since I've cut it I've tried to us the most minimalist things on my hair , it gave my hair moisture which I'm happy about #DoGoodDoBeautiful
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Initially when I brought this product, I wasn’t that impressed. When you spray it on your dry hair, it kind of just feels like water and doesn’t do anything. It kinda made my hair frizzy. However, I sprayed this in my hair after I showered and it was wet. SUCH a difference! My hair was soooo soft afterwards, shiny, and easy to comb through. I have thin, fine blonde hair. It made my hair feel light, healthy, and smooth. [product:hawaiian-leave-in-conditioning-mist-coconut-milk-8-fl-oz-by-alba-botanica-(pack-of-12)]
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Albertine P.
This conditioner feels really great, it has a nice slip, it leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturized. It enhances my 4C curls and left my hair feeling and smelling good. I’m more than satisfied with this product.
Nikki L.
Duluth, MN
Alba Botanica Mega Moisture Conditioner, Coconut Milk uploaded by Nikki L.
I was very excited to get condtioner because I have very curly hair. This conditioner definetly works better then the shampoo I received. It has a very nice coconut smell but it doesnt last in your hair over time like others do. It does however make my hair extremely soft and I like that it has no parabens but the overall product just isnt for me. I still had a hard time combing through my hair after I washed it out. It's also pretty easy on the wallet which makes it affordable. I have been using it for about a week now and I will continue to use it to give it a good chance before I completely dismiss it. Thanks influenster for giving me a chance to try these products. 3 week update so I am pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. I couldn't see all the benefits after a week. My hair feels soft and I have less and less split ends. Overall I give it a 4 star instead of a 3.