BY ALBA BOTANICA

This hypo-allergenic SPF 25 lip balm provides sun protection for your delicate lips. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients combined with Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter and Sunflower Seed Oils, this balm keeps lips moisturized, soft and supple. Vitamin E provides the rich antioxidant protection needed after a day in the sun Free of oxybenzone, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A..

• Broad spectrum lip protection
  • Hypo-allergenic

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate - 7.5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 10 % (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 10% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 3.7% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Flavor(1), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Allantoin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Beta-Sitosterol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Squalene, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• how does this feel like on the skin? do they give a good ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Lip Care
  • "Love this lip balm! It moisturizes my lips while providing much needed sun protection! It's rare to find a lip balm with sunscreen also in it, so i call this a win!" in 9 reviews
  • "I used to buy the simple chaps sticks with no SPF and j noticed my lips would be dry. When I switch to this I was sol. " in 3 reviews
Jamie D.
The ONLY daily lip balm I use! I have multiple flavors too. Smells so good and best of all, minimal ingredients that are quite natural. I love it! Lasts for a long time and not at all pricey.
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
Pretty amazing. I recently converted to mostly natural lip care. I looked all around for lip products that did not contain petroleum or petrolatum and found this! This is one of my favorites. The moisture is long-lasting and it is one of the few natural lip balms I found that contains sunscreen!
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Alba Botanica has wonderful lip balms with sunscreen. I first found them on Amazon and decided to try it. I have never found them locally so I order them online a few at a time. They really hydrate and protect and best of all, they last.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
I like this Chapstick for when your just out in a hot day. When Yhur exposed to the sun just chopping your lips this will be your savior. I like the packaging and that it doesn't have the harsh taste some chapsticks do.
Anna R.
My lips are very dry all the time but this has really helped revitalize them and keep them smooth and hydrated. Plus, it has SPF in it so perfect to quickly apply before heading outside for the day. Great product!
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
Love this Chapstick for during summer! I bought it while on my beach vacation and have been using it since, especially while at beach or pool. The SPF protects my lips from burning and keeps them moisturized!
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
I really loved this lip balm. It was saddening when it melted in my car... But the one I got has SPF but it didn't smell that way! It was a tropical coconut lime, amazing!
Mae M.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
I noticed a difference when I used this Chapstick it kept my lips moisturized and made me not want to go back to simple cheap chopsticks
Natalie H.
This product has a wonderful scent. I love that to os a natural skincare product that offers sun protection and hydration.
Cassandra C.
how does this feel like on the skin? do they give a good moisture