Alba Botanica Kids Sunscreen Spray Lotion uploaded by ajla.cj

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Tear-free, hypo-allergenic, 80 minutes water resistant non-greasy, milky spray lotion. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Biodegradable and gluten free formula. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Hypo-allergenic

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 12% (Sunscreen), Octisalate - 5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 7% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, A-Terpinyl Acetate, Dimethylhydroxy Furanone, Nonanal, Vanillin, Limonene, Linalool (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Erin L.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love Alba products for sunscreen! I have a sensitivity to most sunscreens but I can use this one! The lavender one is great and not a overpowering scent and my kids can use it too! I will keep on using this brand as i have not been let down on quality! Glad to have found it!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Just started using this sunscreen for myself and even though it is "kids" It works great, keeps my skin moisturized and so far free from sunburn which is a true miracle if you ask me!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Goes on easy and works like a charm! Keeps me... and the kids... from getting burnt and looking like lobsters! Definitely my favorite brand of natural sunscreen!
Grace I.
Grace I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this sunscreen for my kids. My one son has sensitive skin, and this did not break him out in a rash, which a lot of other products do. The dispenser for this is okay. If you take it to the beach, be sure to wipe it because sand will clog the sprayer. It applies and rubs in nicely.
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Hillsboro
My kida and i use alba products. I purchased this because i was lookong for a more natural mineral.sunsreen. i love the spray feature and it goes on smootly. The smell is pretty good too. The best part is that my sons sensetive skin didn't break out like it does with most sunscreen
Alexya T.
Alexya T.
This is a good product seems like it works I guess..I can't tell a difference but I know I haven't seen anything bad. I've asked my aunt and friends about this product because they have bad sun damage to their bodies.There's room for improvement but not a disappointing product.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Littleton
I'm a fan! Easy to use with the sprayer and no mess on your hands the coverage served its purpose all day at the pool and didn't bother my sons eczema either. I got mine at CVS but I've seen it in other retailers. I recommend this to all parents because of its convenience
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best I have used for my kids. I love the Alba line. It didn't burn when it got into there eyes at the pool and it wasn't super pricey like most kids or organic products. Also didn't have that strong smell some have. I would definetly recommend.
Krissi P.
Krissi P.
Ankeny, IA
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my son. It's light weight, not greasy and gentle on his skin. Super effective at blocking the harmful UV rays, with great easy to use packaging. Will definitely be buying this again and again
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Portland
I use alba on my niece and nephews when we are wanting some fun in the sun! It is super easy to do, doesn't hurt kids if gets near eyes, goes on smooth. Would definitely recommend to new moms who want to keep their kids skin safe!